Mums to be in Havant?

Siany1982

Reaction score
Hi peeps,
Im looking to meet mums-to-be and/or new mums in the Havant area, are there any out there???
Siany1982

Im quite surprised that there arent any Havant mums or mums to be out there... :-(
Siany1982

Hi Siany1982, I'm from Emsworth, so very near you! I'm new here and was just about to introduce myself when i spotted your post!

Hi Siany1982, I'm from Emsworth, so very near you! I'm new here and was just about to introduce myself when i spotted your post!

Hi ya Nik
Thanx for the reply, yeah Emsworth is very close... So how far gone are u etc???
Siany1982

I'm 35 weeks and 5days, due the 27th August. We're expecting a little girl, whom we're calling Sophie Mae

Thats a lovely name. Is it ur first? We dont know what we're having, but our names are Bella Marie and Fynn Anthony... And its my second and fiances first...
Siany1982

Yes, she's a first for both of us. My fiance is so very excited! He really wanted a boy but from the look on his face when we found out she was a girl, i think she might have him wrapped around her little finger in seconds! Lovely names you have picked!

He'll love having a girl, she'll be a daddy's girl... I think my fiance wants a boy but will be really happy with either as long as we're all healthy...
And thanx, I love our name choices...
Siany1982

I wanted a girl, we live with his brother so aside from a rabbit, i'm a little outnumbered, but it wouldn't have been the end of the world if we were having a boy. My fiance is already planning number 2 so he can have a boy, apparently we're having a football team if that's what it takes to get one :lol:

lol Men, they wouldnt say that if they had to give birth... Will u be getting ur own place once baby comes along??
Siany1982

The boys inherited their dad's house last year, but the brother wants to move out so we're in the process of buying his share off him. He's hoping to move in about 6 to 12 weeks, so he'll be here for her first few weeks.

Thats not too bad then... And Emsworth is a really nice place too...
Siany1982

I like it, pretty much grown up here, our parents and grandparents all live within a 5 min drive

Oh thats good, that'll be a god send at times... My mum isnt far away, H.I. and my fiances parents live in Baffins...
So are u going to Chichester hospital then?
Siany1982

I'm booked in for Chichester, really hoping i'll be able to use the birthing center. Where are you booked in?

Chichester also, I had my first there, and it was lovely, oh and they've done it all up now, its so so nice. Have u gone there to view the wards yet???
Siany1982

Not yet no, we have a water birthing class there in a few weeks and i think they'll do a tour then. My sister is in at the moment, so when we go to visit her i might get to have sneaky peak then too

Oh ur lucky, we only got told about one class, an ante natal class, but no other classes, didnt even know about water birth classes, gutted really, cause thats what I want...
Siany1982

Give the antenatal department a ring and see if they have any places left. They alternate between Worthing and Chichester. The next one in Chichester is Thursday 11th Aug at 7pm, which is the one we're booked on. Might end up being a bit late for you, but they're really understanding if you can't make it because you are in labour/have already given birth. We were told about it at the antenatal classes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back