Mums of 1 or more, and pg

Melly+2

Reaction score
I have a question, was there ever a time when you were expecting baby 2/3 that you just sat and thought 'omg what am i doing, how am i going to cope, will i be able to cope?'
This baby is soooooo wnated and already loved and made with love but i cant help but think 'holy crap im gonna have anpother' Its just for a split moment, and i amso happy to be pg as it took us 14 long moths to concieve, does this make me a horrible person?or is it normal. I know for a fact we will be ok, both work have a house, car, love each other unconditionally and once again this baby is so wanted, its just seems so scary at times, ill be a mum of 2 at 21, is it really wrong that these little thoughts pop into my head once in a while. I feel so bad for it :(

i think its defently normal huni, and ive defently felt like this myself once or twice :hug:

Yes and me too!!!

You're not alone!!!

I wonder how I'll even be able to get to the loo in the morning when I'll have to get Benjamin to school and the babies ready for the day when she's here!!!!

There are definitely moments when I wonder what we're letting ourselves into! I know all will be fine but the complexities of having another personality in the house with its own set of demands and needs can be daunting, especially when Lucy is playing up (which thankfully isn't too often).

Sometimes I wonder if its fair on Lucy to have to share her mummy and daddy but then I see how excited she is about the baby and how considerate (she always tells daddy to kiss baby goodbye) and I know we'll be ok.

But there are those moments and I think its perfectly normal (I hope so anyway :lol: )

I did worry quite a bit about having to get James to school for 9am, and it has been a nightmare in the mornings, but apart from that its been fine. On the first week of 6 weeks school hols now thankfully! :dance:
At least you dont have a school run to worry about and can stay in your dressing gown all day if you want! :lol:

thanks alot ladies, i dont feel like such a cow bag now :hug:

Mel&Bean said:
thanks alot ladies, i dont feel like such a cow bag now :hug:

well dont - its only natural to be scared hun!! your a great mum :D

I had 3 at 21 and 6 by the time i was 25, it was hard work but i coped and wanted every one of them, it is easier now they are grown up so now i am starting again :roll:

When I was expecting my 3rd my 2nd baby was only a few months old and I was so scared that I wouldn't cope. When She used to wake in the night I remember regularly crying outside her bedroom door cos I was dreading it. Although he was an accident he was very much wanted but it doesn't make it any easier. :hug: :hug:

All I do now is think, 'How will this work with a newborn too?' whenever I'm doing anything and I do find sometimes I feel sick and think OMG how WILL I do it!? But I know I will because like you we are in love with our baby and each other, and with being a family of 4 and no situation is too difficult you cannot overcome it, I am also excited daily thinking, 'I'll have a newborn too in this situation soon', so I think it works both ways, and having them close does give lots of free reign on routine and times, there's no school run and nowhere you have to be, except baby clinic :D

:wave: Im pooping it too, my circumstances are very different as we NEVER expected any more after hubbys snip :doh:
BUT we ARE doing it again :shock:

My biggest thing is like hennely, starting all over from scratch, DS is so independent and we were getting me time back again to do it again seems daunting.

Your not a cow bag, I like the term realistic :D

I have days where I worry so much about how I'll cope but I just know I will because I'll have too! I often wonder how I'll get out and about etc with two small children but it will come. I'm just gonna take as much help as I can and go with the flow! I love this baby so much but part of me does think holy sh*t what am I doing! I know it'll be worth it though and I can't wait for my little boy to have a baby sister! I'm 22 with 2 kids and there are people who have 2 a lot younger and they cope so it'll happen :D

Mel&Bean said:
I have a question, was there ever a time when you were expecting baby 2/3 that you just sat and thought 'omg what am i doing, how am i going to cope, will i be able to cope?'
This baby is soooooo wnated and already loved and made with love but i cant help but think 'holy crap im gonna have anpother' Its just for a split moment, and i amso happy to be pg as it took us 14 long moths to concieve, does this make me a horrible person?or is it normal. I know for a fact we will be ok, both work have a house, car, love each other unconditionally and once again this baby is so wanted, its just seems so scary at times, ill be a mum of 2 at 21, is it really wrong that these little thoughts pop into my head once in a while. I feel so bad for it :(

tbh - i thought them thoughts every day with my second.

Its bloody hard work - but its the best job in the world.
You'll cope hunnie - you'll be fine x

I thought this all the time, whilst pregnant with Bradley and Bailey.. I so wish I hadnt now though :wall:

Its natural to feel like this, its what being a mum is about worry worry worry x :hug:

I ask myself everyday how I'm going to cope with 3 girls!

Me and my OH were going crazy about how we'd cope with 4 children, until that was taken to 3.

I thought the same with my second, third and this one lol!
I had 3 before I turned 20! You just kinda get on with it!? This time though as theres been a 6 year gap, (well nearly 7 when babies born) Im more worried?! I have no idea why?! I think its because its been sooooo long now since a babies been in the house?! I have totally forgot what to do! Seriously! My mind just goes blank!? I couldnt even remember what you pack in your hospital bag lol and silly things like that!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back