Breastfeeding and more than 1 question

Archiesmummy

Reaction score
lol sorry for the silly title.

I have a 2 year old who i tried to breastfeed but it just didn't happen but im really wanting to breastfeed LO when he/she comes along.

My little boy will be nearly 3 when baby comes but have any of you mums had problems with breastfeeding and looking after a toddler?

Im just worried that i wont be able to cope but its something i really want to do.

cant offer advice but going to follow this thread coz i'm in exact same situation as you. managed 2 weeks with ds1 but let-down reflex wasn't happening. was disappointed but want to try again with ds2

My little un was 3 weeks early so my milk decided it didn't want to come :( was so dissapointed. Fingers crossed for us :) xx

really want to crack it this time, got an electric pump etc, just like you, i want to know what ds1 is going to be like. mum keeps saying he will want some boob too and it is freaking me out :rofl:

:pmsl: I hope not ahhhh that will be scary. God i hope to god its not going be hard lol ive got my OH and my mum so i can use them when needed lol x

I haven't had any problems so far. Cameron likes to feed often and when he is on the boob Brandon normally gets on with his own stuff, plays with his toys, watches tv or sits next to me and strokes Cameron's head or has cuddles with my arm :lol: Brandon has always been quite clingy but has taken surprisingly well to that! I guess they just realise there's nothing they can do about that and get on with it! Good luck! x

I really want to master this , this time round too - hope you get to do it X

I would have thought it was the same as bottle feeding tho, make it story time for the older one, or cuddle time like Berit says, or even craft/ playdough time at the table, he will love you being able to sit down and just be there soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back