mums of 2 or more

moomoo192

Reaction score
I had midwife today, i'm due tomorrow, baby head has been free up until now and thankfully its fully engaged :D

This is my 4th pregnancy, with 2 & 3 i didn't engage till labour.

My question is how long after you fully engage did labur start for you??

Just wondering if maybe i may go on time this time as my others have been later each time

!st 2 days, 2nd 5 days and 3rg 10 days

Thanks all

Hey lady , mine jumped in and out of being engaged.....i don't let it get my hopes up as i ALWAYS go way over dates :x
But we are all different...............so you never know......

P.s i think we may be the only ones on here with a brood.....don't see much evidence of anyone else :D

I only have the 2, but budge has 4 daughters and theres quite a few ladies on here with 3 kiddies.

My 1st engaged about 2 weeks before labour and she was born at 39 weeks.
My 2nd didn't engage propally till I was in labour and she was induced 11 days late.
My 3rd engaged about a week before and he was 5 days late.

Thanks all

I guess its just wait, wait, wait and go over then :rotfl: :rotfl:

no1 - i was induced, so no help there!
no2 - was transverse all through pregnancy and was still transverse when I went into labour at 10 days late. He went head down when labour was well established.

no3 - This baby is head down and at the moment 3/5 engaged..... lets see what happens!

no1 - i was induced, so no help there!
no2 - was transverse all through pregnancy and was still transverse when I went into labour at 10 days late. He went head down when labour was well established.

no3 - This baby is head down and at the moment 3/5 engaged..... lets see what happens!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back