Mums of 2 or more

theres 10 months between my youngest 2 bayley n amelie and ive only had 3 days of it lol but so far im goin crazy with absolutely no sleep watsoeva:(

Wow Bubbleb ! that must have been the quickest conception ever! !

Im sure it will get easier, you need time to get used to the change & recover.
Hope I havent put you off

Congrautulation BTW ! x

I think if you had to plan to have a second, it would be like the first, never a right time.

I had twins so instantaneously didn't have a choice of how I would cope with two.

It comes very naturally, they're both your children and you will love them both unconditionally and you will find that you instinctively cope.

I'm pg again now and although it is a little daunting to know I will have 3 children from experience I know I always have enough love to go around!

:D

lol Duds there wud have been a yr coz amelie was due on bayleys 1st bday lol but she was 10 wks prem n she came home on monday :D

so she was concieved when bayley was 3 months old (at xmas lol same
as bayley)

luv b x

ive got 2yrs and 2weeks between chloe and harry-john and then 3years between harry-john and lily,the transition between 1 and 2 i did find harder but going from 2 to 3 i didnt really notice,although im sure when i eventually get a bfp its gonna hitt me hard and fast eek 4 kids

kieran was 7 years and 2 months when i had joshua, and they have a love hate relationship really. but then i have 3 years and 8 months between joshua and liam and joshua is still showing liam off to people and tells them that liam is his baby!!!. but this time kieran is 11 and helps a lot more with holding liam and he even gets him to sleep and a few occasions.

liam even holds out his arms to kieran. overall they get on fine. if i had had natural births i would have had them closer (well the last 2) but i am just grateful for the 3 that i have. hubby wants another though

xSuzx you have my dream set up, I want the first tow close together then about a 4 year gap before the third! Even the sexes in that order!

I wanted another baby soon so I could get the pregnancies over and done with and get my figure back, and so they would be cloe and play together. and so I can go back to full time employment sooner once they start school. It not something that worries me to be honest, cause Noah has anways been a very well behaved baby so I cope fine at the moment. I never have the whole running round like a blue arse fly, always running late etc etc. But I know my Brother and SIL waited till their DD was about 4 before having another cause she was such a handfull, they couldnt have coped with a baby as well.

I'd like another one now but I'm not sure my dh would agree. He wants us to be a bit more settled which is a good idea but I can't get rid of the urge! Only thing really stopping me now is that I had a c section so not sure it's a good idea being pregnant again now.

I know it's a bit early to be thinking about at the moment, but me & OH would quite like small gap between 1 and 2, then bigger gap (4 years?) then small gap between 3 and 4.

There's 15 months between me & my older sister & we've always been really good friends. There's 18 months between me & my little bro, and my mum would have had another baby 15 months after my bro but miscarried quite late & never had another one. Not sure how on earth my mum coped but she still maintains she'd do the same gaps again if she could!

Anyway, might change my mind after this one arrives...

Duds said:
Just wanted to ask a couple of questions ...

Do you recommend a certain age gap, closer together or further apart?

Is it really hard to cope with more than one? (I just cant get my head around how people deal with 2 demanding babies without having a breakdown!)

Did you find pregnancy easier second time around?
Was the birth quicker/less painfull?

Sorry for all the questions, I just want to know what im letting myself into if I do decide to have more children

x

ive got a daughter who is nearly 6 and a son who is 4 in december, little one is due in feb, id say having 2 is probably more like 3 times the work of 1, i dread to think of what itll be like having 3, probably just take a lot more organisation!!!

there is 26mths between my 1st and 2nd, but there will be just over 4yrs between 2nd and 3rd, i do think having them close together is probably easier, and fairer on the kids too as they tend to get used to each other if born in close proximity, my only dread is having another girl for all id love one, there will be a 6yr gap between them and i dont think its really the best age gap, itd be nicer if it was only about 2-3yrs but thats just the way things happen!! im sure itll make it easier the other 2 being older as they arent babies who need constant attention now!

my 2nd birth was a lot faster after i got over the initial 1st stage as i was induced, the pushing part was only 3 pushes and he was born ( though with lots of stitches as per 1st)

i think its probably easier in some ways having been through it before, your body knows what to expect when youve done it before, and you should in theory tend not to worry about things as much as you know the ins and outs, though i also think some things might make you worry more,

i could never imagine only having 1 child though, cant wait to have number 3 !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back