Mummy tummy?

ISH

Reaction score
I was quite impressed with my tummy, it went almost back to flat in about 2 weeks and a bit, but now it seems to have reached a plateau and I've got a tiny flabby pouch which doesn't seem to go away. Can't do any exercise yet, can't really diet as I'm breastfeeding, would love to know how long it took for your tummies to go back to normal?

I'm going to see if regular gentle exercise will keep shifting mine. Me and some mummy friends have arranged to go for walks together. Maybe there's something like that that you could join?

I was really lucky and got my tummy back nearly instantly. I agree with Alexandra-could you go for some walks, maybe join one of the groups that do a walk and push type thing where you do gentle exercise what pushing pram? x

Mines shrunk pretty much back to normal already too which I'm impressed with after c section but I'm still a bit jelly like. Can't wait to get it back to normal normal again!

Erm... I'm still waiting for mine to go back! I still look pregnant!

Mine is slowly going down, but I have been left with a flap almost, which is not pretty! It's like someone put a pin in me and I have a flap of fat at the bottom of my tummy. Same with c section, can't exercise but am planning on walking a lot and doing sw. Idk if it'll ever go, I just can't imagine how I can get rid of it.x

Your so lucky. My tummy muscles totally split and I'm currently talking to physio and a surgeon to see which route I need to go down. I'm five months post c section and i look five months pregnant.

Mine is slowly going down, but I have been left with a flap almost, which is not pretty! It's like someone put a pin in me and I have a flap of fat at the bottom of my tummy. Same with c section, can't exercise but am planning on walking a lot and doing sw. Idk if it'll ever go, I just can't imagine how I can get rid of it.x

Have a couple more babies! After my mums third section she was given a mini tummy tuck!

That'd be good. I nearly made a tummy tuck joke on the table but wasn't sure how it'd go down!

Weighed myself this morning and have lost 2st :pompom: Still fatty poom poom though!

X

15 Months later and i've still got a flaby tummy even though i weigh less than pre pregnancy! doesn't look like mine is ever going x

I think my tummy might still look weird because of split muscles too. I don't dare have a feel, it's too similar to something awful like hernia!

Oh I dread that! I like to think I'm better off sucking it in with all my might, it is a bit of exercise after all.

(might have to have a pair hand just in case I feel like wearing anything tight)

At the age of 19 I'm going to invest in some control pants!!

My jeans get pulled Simon Cowell style and it all gets tucked in!!

After my first I had a little tum but not too bad, after my second I never went back and couldn't lose that last stone and after my third, well let's say I look 4/5 months preg!!! I used to have a flat tummy, it is no more :(

I have actually been proper depressed about it the last few days, it isn't improving at all. Getting worse if anything. I never had any stretchmarks with my first two but after my third I got them :( tummy looks awful. I seriously think they only option may be a tummy tuck, I can't ever see any chance of improvement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back