Mummy to a princess!

natashateale

Reaction score
I wish i had done this 3years ago but better late than never.
My little girl is now 3. She was born in may 2008 at 7.54 on the 8th. I have so many memories and 1000s of photos to remember them. I have written down certain dates of her milestones but its going to be nice to be able to write in a day to diary or week to week when some thing happens that i want to remember.
Anyway at this point of her life she is looking forward to school (not i am ready for that lol) i keep telling her not until next year and replies 'i know mummy but it goes fast till my birthday' she says that because me and her dad have told her she has to wait til shes 4. Shes right though the years have flown by!
I was speaking to her the other day about mummy and daddy and her having a baby (we are TTC) she thought it was a great idea! She went to nursery they next day telling people she was going to get a baby. Haha. That took some explaining.
Shes great! She can always put a smile on your face no matter what. :family:

Last edited:
This morning my little angel climbed into my bed between me me and my partnee and went back to sleep. She doesnt normally do this but it was cute. At about 8:30she woke back up and my partner took her down stairs for breakfast as i am on a night shift tonight. My little sneaked in about half 10 to tell me we need to go shopping for grapes and apples lol. She loves hee fruit. She also wanted to try egg for breakfast. That was out of no where i dont know where she got that from. My partner doesnt know how to eggs as he doesnt like them but he did point out that she had akreadt had some cereal for breaki. So egg for lunch then xx

Awwww your little girl sounds so adorable! :)
I'd love a little girl like that. xxx

She is lovely, she can be a little monster too but all the cute and funny things she does makes up for the naughty thing lol.
Yesterday we went shopping and before we went i made a list, my little girl also wanted to make a list (it was mostly squiggles but could make out some letters) anyway when we went shopping we came bag with all sorts of stuff because apparently the were 'on her list' lol. We ended up buying little sausages and mimi sausage rolls and cheese strings and we dont normally buy these unless we have a picnic or a bbq or something but they were on her list so we had to. It was so funny.

Awwwww :D
That's so adorable! She sounds like such a cutie.
It's funny but I can't imagine a little boy doing things like this, maybe crawling into bed with mum and dad but I just can't imagine it!

My OH wants a little princess, we shall find out soon! :p xxx

My OH absolutely adored our little girl. If funny because you cant imagen men with little girls but my OH brushes her hair, dresses her in dresses and skirts, picks flowers with her its so cute.
Is this your first baby?
Fx you get what you want x

Ahh she does sound a sweetie! Has she got one of those little mini shopping baskets? or tiny trolleys you can get? I have my daughters little metal basket, I will keep for my son , as I love that stage when they go round the shop and all the tiny things go in their basket!

Yes she does have a shopping trolley its adorable!
Good luck with your first baby x

My little girl has been saying today that we need to buy a pushchairchair and a cot for the baby ( ttc atm) i told her it will b a while til ww get a baby and the she asked is a baby alot of money lol at her shes so cute. I explain the best i cud in 3yr old language that we dont buy baby. Anyway then she goes on about how she doesnt want to push the baby round in her pushchair (she ment her toy pushchair) but she does want to help feed her little sister. She has her heart set on a little sister. I will cross that bridge when i come to it. She fab! Never a dul moment with her about!

Awwwwww how cute :D xxx

Edit: good luck on TTC also hun xxx

Last edited:
I had the scare of my life today. We have been tiding up the house and only managed 2bathrooms and a bedroom and the living room. My little girl was in her bedroom while me and OH was in bedroom tiding up . When my partner went to check on little girl her nose was bleeding. It turns out she had stuck a little toy up there. My OH and i panic and he eventually told me to get some tweezers. He managed to get it out but it was close to going to hosp as it was stuck quite far up. I no we shouldnt of tried to get it out but our instinct told us too. Shes find now but my heart was pounding!

Awwww no, I'm glad she's okay now.
Probably better that you got it out as it would have been in their longer with hospital waits etc xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back