Mummy question

Icecream

Reaction score
I have heard that periods change when you have a baby, but do they change as drasically as mine seems to have done? I started bleeding today, but don't feel like I'm havng a period. I don't feel any different at all. I used to feel like I was dying. I would get very horrible pains on the first day, and also feel a sort of empty feeling and feel sick. I'd also eat choclolate all the time (Not something I usuallly eat).

Also the blood when I wiped after going to the toilet, I noticed, was bright red and watery like after I gave birth. I'm sure I remember periods being dark, thick and full of tissue, but then it is only the first day..

mine have changed for the worst when ever i'm on i feel like i'm dying :evil: :wall: :cry:

Mine aren't as heavy as they used to be but my mood swings are awful. :shock:

I've just started the first one after Baby No.3. So far it's hideous. Major cramping and loads of blood, plus I feel like a monster :wall: . I hope this will improve........grrrrrrrrrrrr! My docs always said that periods would get easier post babies........

Mine are the same BUT oh my god what a moody bitch i have turned into :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back