changing nappies

ToriElla

Reaction score
does everyone have a routine for changing nappies (ie before or after a feed) or do you just do it as and when?

also how many nappies do you change a day?

I feel worried incase i'm not changing enough but time seems to go really quick these days and sometimes I feel like i have left it too long. Everyone says different things too - like some people say it is ok to leave them all night rather than disturbing them and others say you should still change them.

Feeling a bit confused about the whole nappy business at the minute :roll:

i change as and when. sometimes i have been so engrossed in getting out and making sure i have everything i need that i forget to change him.!! (bad mother!!)
usually i try and change him about 1/2 and hour after a feed.
or if he is grumpy i will change it to see what happens to his mood.
i can change anything between five to 8 nappies a day

At the moment I always change his nappy before a feed and if I pat it and it feels full at other times I change it again. I can usually tell if he's done a poo as he does one once a day and makes straining noises so I get that straight away if possible- I can usually smell it too!

+++

Before or after a feed depending on her mood. And straight away if she's done a poop.

When she was a newborn, I changed her diaper more frequently...even in the night. I don't wake her to change her diaper now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back