First proper Period

Jo

Reaction score
hi all , i know this might be a bit TMI but i have just had my first proper period since having Jack, i had a small bleed that lasted about 2 days a few week ago but this is the real deal.

I have really bad cramps that i never got before and also am a lot heavier than i was before. I feel really drained, was thinking about going back on Iron Tablets

Just wondered if any one else has noticed their periods change like this

My first proper period after having jamie was sooooooo heavy and so painful. But each one after that has been fine but i have gone back on the pill so that has probley got something to do with it!

i still not had my period yet - emma is 8wks. Not that worried, but would like to know when am gonna come on .

i had ewan in august and still no period yet - though i am still breastfeeding, and have been told that could be why? probably have the period from helll when i do come on!

When do you get the first one? Now I'm not expressing I guess it won't be long?

Well i have just got mine and Jack is nearly 3 month with Emily it was a lot sooner

AF returned at 10 weeks PP and was definately much heavier. Since then...It's still heavy but the cramps aren't nearly as bad as pre-pregnancy! Thank goodness for that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back