Much happier

A YEARR.. Ok you win hands down :) x

evie why dont u use your pregnancy to make him do all the work :D i dont go on top, i get too tired and feel so heavy.
even the old BJ makes me out of breath now a days!
spreading and grinding is work enough for me :D

after reading this thread yesterday I dreamt about sex last night for the first time in ages - obviously i'm very impressionable!! might shock the OH by jumping on him tonight for the first time in ages - just not fancied it till now

after reading this thread yesterday I dreamt about sex last night for the first time in ages - obviously i'm very impressionable!! might shock the OH by jumping on him tonight for the first time in ages - just not fancied it till now

with just 7 days to go you might just start your LO off :) x

evie why dont u use your pregnancy to make him do all the work :D i dont go on top, i get too tired and feel so heavy.

Were both quite ill ATM and he gets really bad ashsma so I don't mind normally don't like on top but I figured soon I will have a wobbly belly and will too self conscious for ontop soon lol xx

K&a it will be good for you and if you get too tired or go of the idea you can always tell him baby has lent on your bladder that's normally what I say hahahahaha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:rotfl: I'll have to remember that one, Evie, for when I get nearer the end and DH is actually around!

It works specially when hubby thinks baby is awake and aware lol I'm like omg baby lent on my bladder I'm really uncomfy now and baby is really low down maybe we should just leave it .... :rotfl:

Genius!!!! I'm pretty sure DH is still a bit freaked out by the thought of LO awake when we are doing it :)

Mine is lol!! Works every time lol and I get out of bj's coz I say well anything I eat the baby gets through it's cord and even tho I wouldn't swallow I tell him well they swim and I just don't feel comfortable doing it!! Lol!! :rotfl:

I love you Isobel84! He he x

I really don't miss 3rd tri sex.. Omg the BH's I got afterward were unreal and pretty painful!.. I remember trying to go on top facing outward about a week before I had Odhrán, we ended up on the bed laughing so hard at the state of me trying to reverse and park! :lol:

I really don't miss 3rd tri sex.. Omg the BH's I got afterward were unreal and pretty painful!.. I remember trying to go on top facing outward about a week before I had Odhrán, we ended up on the bed laughing so hard at the state of me trying to reverse and park! :lol:

:rofl:
Its a skill thats for sure:whistle:

I woke OH up last night said "Im a little bit horny" He started to stoke my skin when i pushed him away and said "what are you doing, just move away and turn around im to tired!" :oooo:

he was like "so why did you wake me up then?"

no he didnt get any :whistle:

:rotfl: I told DH the other night "I'm really Horney tonight" (but I was too tired any way lol) he was like

WHAT???? Again?!?! :rotfl:

He got away with it that night lol!!!

:rofl: I keep doing OH but I don't think I'm making him feel appreciated :blush: I don't think I seem that into it ATM think it's just where I'm big and tired, lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back