Omg don't do this!!! Warning tmi thread!!!! Hahaha!

evie_smith

Reaction score
Me and my husband just Has sex after me getting a full nights sleep and pains finally stopping and the good news everything is ok we thought ohh celebrate! Lol and not doing anything for five days maybe enjoyed r selves too much :blush: omg Neva have sex when ur on ur 3rd too vigoursally lol!! Since then I have had major cramps in the top half of my legs bum and bits haha!! :rotfl: I know sperm is men to e a strong prostogandin but oh my lord :shock: next time there will be protection :rotfl:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol - we are leaving all the bd until week 38 just in case- mainly because I am so uncomfortable and we are both just generally not feeling it at the moment.

Jelous!
nothing wrong with the old in and out! :D
been ages for me now :( not fair

ours seems to have fizzled out.. Its been 2 weeks now. His getting his little suprises from me but i don't want it back. Seems to much effort at the moment :( x

Ours has fizzled out too! I just have no sex drive-haven't for months! Poor OH x

Haha welldone Evie!! I'm actually starting to want it more as my pregnancy goes on!! OH is home tonight too :D

Wow I thought 5 days was long! :shock: although sometimes would be nice for a brake lol!! they keep going for a good while and its like ahh they have gone now thats better :D then when I dont expect it - like half an hour later they come back lmfao that will teach me to enjoy myself!! :rotfl: strained myself having sex and I was at the bottom how unfit!!!!! :rotfl: it's come back twice now that's how unfit I am hahahahaha!! Rotfl!!!

Haha welldone Evie!! I'm actually starting to want it more as my pregnancy goes on!! OH is home tonight too :D

It was rather fun! Lol if a little tricky with a bump :rotfl: good tip stick a pillow under your bum and it will raise ur hips up and OH will have more room to manoover coz your bump will be thurther down lol!! Was very good :D x x

or you on side whit a leg across his chest :D

5days here.. :(

my DH has suggested a couple of times, been about 8 weeks since last time. I just havent been in the mood unfortunately although DH keeps looking at the gym ball and suggested a few weeks back that he wouldnt mind 'servicing me on it' (think he means me leaning over it somehow) lol

Get bonking! 5 days is enough lol!!! I have never tried that position sounds good though x

We had it last sunday and normally i go on top but i decided to be lazy and make him do the work and i actually enjoyed it more being on the bottom!! Pregnancy lazyness!! lol

my DH has suggested a couple of times, been about 8 weeks since last time. I just havent been in the mood unfortunately although DH keeps looking at the gym ball and suggested a few weeks back that he wouldnt mind 'servicing me on it' (think he means me leaning over it somehow) lol

That sounds fun!! Hehe!!

That sounds fun!! Hehe!!

i agree, sounds real fun. When i was in hospital tues night me and OH were looking at wall chart for labour positions. There was one with man sitting in chair and women bent over with her head in his lap. My OH said he wouldn't mind that position which i think he means its been to long. Eekk x

oh my sex is the last thing on my mind, we did try last week (in a vain attempt to get things going) but nah nope no way :( i would say really i havent had a bit of the other for months now! poor sod

hey maybe thats whats put my back out?? lol

we werent having sex because we werent allowed too!!! due to all the problems but last wed my midwife said we can just nothing to experimental, we had sex both sat and sun my OH is rather large so we really need to be careful of the positions and I dont let him "all the way in" (tmi) just incase but try him from behind and you resting your bump on a huge pile of pillows, its comfortable xx

Prob a really silly question but is it men's sperm that kick starts labour or orgasms??? I was thinking of using my vibrator afew days before im due! hahaa

we werent having sex because we werent allowed too!!! due to all the problems but last wed my midwife said we can just nothing to experimental, we had sex both sat and sun my OH is rather large so we really need to be careful of the positions and I dont let him "all the way in" (tmi) just incase but try him from behind and you resting your bump on a huge pile of pillows, its comfortable xx

haha well done you :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back