Omg don't do this!!! Warning tmi thread!!!! Hahaha!

laceys mum yeah this is true but Im sure its near the end when the cervix is starting to "loosen" but dont hold me to that but I love you idea hahaha

K&A I needed it lol must admit it was good haha Mia was at her dads and me and Peter had the house to ourselves so we just had a nice relaxing bath together then he rubbed my back and legs and one thing led to another you know that was on the Sat on the Sun he just basically demanded it haha, nice to still feel wanted though xx

All fours is goo too :D

I can't belive it the cramping is back again ladies!!! I'm so unfit! Lmfao :rotfl:

Nar it's sperm orgasms and on ya own orgasms ment to help i think but I don't think anything works till ya body want to anyway - tell him to bonk ya then get ya vibe out haha might be a bit disappointing for him
But at least u will have a gd time and betta chance of it workin :rotfl:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prob a really silly question but is it men's sperm that kick starts labour or orgasms??? I was thinking of using my vibrator afew days before im due! hahaa

there's something in the sperm x

Right!!!!!! im heading back to tri 2 to warn all the girlies what you lot are like lmao xx

Nar it's sperm orgasms and on ya own orgasms ment to help i think but I don't think anything works till ya body want to anyway - tell him to bonk ya then get ya vibe out haha might be a bit disappointing for him
But at least u will have a gd time and betta chance of it workin :rotfl:

I'm liking that idea ;)

I had some last Saturday.. Think we rocked the baby to sleep.

I really like going on top but worry about him being in too deep? Is on top safe? If so he's in for it tonight.

well ive been doing it on top and its been fine so far this is the way i like it too my midwife has said that he cant get in that far even if i feels like he is he def isnt lol my OH wasnt chuft when I told him xx

good K & A I think there are a fewo f us girls had a tough time in the pregnancy and we need some giggles xx

yep, this is a sanctuary for everything :) x

I find it quite painful on top :( Like he can't fit it in but trust me theres plenty of room for things! lol

aw Laceys mum you crack me up haha "things" tut tut LMAO but yeah on top feels a bit tighter since ive been pregnant xx

well ive been doing it on top and its been fine so far this is the way i like it too my midwife has said that he cant get in that far even if i feels like he is he def isnt lol my OH wasnt chuft when I told him xx

Did you say your fellas got a big ding dong? That's good to know you do it.. I want proper sex not this half in nonsense.

Anyone find they tend to 'close' up a bit after no sex for a while? Feels like the first time all over again for me lol

Did you say your fellas got a big ding dong? That's good to know you do it.. I want proper sex not this half in nonsense.

Anyone find they tend to 'close' up a bit after no sex for a while? Feels like the first time all over again for me lol

Thats how it feels when on top!!!

Yodabo yeah I did both ways aswell, not that i normally complain but since ive been pregnant I have felt "tiny" and yeah if we havent had sex in a while I need to be REALLY into it before we start to attempt anything other that a bit of fun, if you know what I mean!!!!!

Laceys mum is it onlt when you are top it feels that way or any position x

Cramping back again :shock: I have Ben pain free all day these don't feel like before tho but betta not come back :rotfl: teach me for having fun lol!!!

Oh my god when I'm on top it feels tight like he is half in but I'm full :rotfl:

Gosh I feel like such a saddo it's been too long for me. XD The most action I've had up there is from my self inserting a pessary for thrush lmao. SCORE. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back