Much happier

haha i got it aswell last night.. i tried again tho and he would not wake up.. :( then this morning i shouted "just please shag me" when he was in the kitchen.. still nothing.. he came to the bedroom all ready for work and i just laid there all naked begging for some offering him the world..

NOTHING! :shock:

charming:shakehead:

:-(

do you know how it is when you get into bed, you realise all of a sudden that you are just too tired to bother!? Went straight to sleep!

BUT....

OH is an absolute darling - told me this morning to go ahead and enjoy myself on his morning glory! So :)!!!

:-(

do you know how it is when you get into bed, you realise all of a sudden that you are just too tired to bother!? Went straight to sleep!

BUT....

OH is an absolute darling - told me this morning to go ahead and enjoy myself on his morning glory! So :)!!!

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Lol!! I woke up feelin really sick this mornin my hubby has made me a toasted sausage sandwich and the smell is makin me feel worse bless him tho!! So I asked for a coffee an no questions just got up n got me one made it drinking temp for me too! X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

K&A I'm with you babe. Let's just go make a nice cup of tea eh?! X

its quite sad how a cup of tea excites me more at the moment, its terrible because my OH is gorg and i just cant bring myself to want it lol x

:dine:

Can I join the teaparty? DH will have to help himself for a while longer.....

A sausage sandwich you say Evie???? :lol:

:rotfl: the edible kind!! Lol I gave half
To the cat lol!! She was happy!! Lol she loves the brown sauce!

I'm well up for it again tonight am I mad?? Lol xx

My DH is away now until 3rd week of October!!!! Would love some at the moment as well :wall2:

Get to it Evie!! :lol: Although knowing you you're probably mid ride while posting xx

:rotfl: no Laying on "the sofa" watching scrapheap challenge - my DH said he will let me ride him again tonight! Woot!! Didn't take much convincing :rotfl:

Oh no the 3rd of oct!! What a bummer!! Xx

No chance for me tonight.. Hubs is catching flies on the settee.

Not the 3rd of October the 3rd WEEK of October!!!!! 5 WEEKS TIME :wall2:

i feel like a born again virgin lol... Hmm but pregnant :) x

cant beat a bit of sex makes u feel so refreshed love it

I'm so jealous of you ladies! It's almost been a year for me! A YEAR! :( hmph! X

Oh no! 5 weeks time that's even worse!!!

And a YEAR :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back