Full of energy

evie_smith

Reaction score
Don't know how I'm gonna use it all being thus big haha! But so much energy feel like I'm gonna burst then when I even try to get off the settee I can't or don't want to move haha but my head is buzzing!! Pretty pointless thread but I thought I would post it anyway well happy and alive feeling today! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm actually nesting at last! I've even emptied the cupboards to clean!! I've completly blitzted the kitchen and down stairs loo, I need to Hoover downstairs and I've just started on the upstairs bathroom! I don't wanna stop! Lol oh and I'm doing all this while listening to cold play :D

Haha woot!!! I cleaned all my house the other day and then the next and next and well everyday buy only prob is when it's spotless I can spot the mess easier haha!!

i might attempt to change the bedding today but to be honest.. i get so breathless!

I hardly feel pregnant today it great lol xx

im exhousted.. BUT I WILL get up in the jeremy Kyle break and sort the bed out..

oooo Evie all the signs are there....baby before the weekend for you :dance:

OT, but i saw you discussing loss of plug somewhere on forum...how long u been losing it for? i've had this for a week now, quite a lot, but just like ewcm, not bloody at all. wondering if i shouold tell anyone soon about it, been keeping quiet as family live miles away and dont want to have them travel for nothing, but at same time, dont want to deliver alone :eh:

thanks xx

Been loosing it for about 4 weeks now lol! I had my bloody show about a week ago but up untill then it was just think green mucus plug gross lol! And ewcm as well x

i did.. haha and i have STILL not sorted the bed out.. doing it RIGHT now... :doh:

You having a lazy day today evelina?

I don't think i did lose my plug last week :( ive had nothing since!!

I was full of energy completely blitzed my flat went out came back made the bed got in it had a nap got up stuck another load of washing on to dry and one on to wash soon I'm off back out to asda and to do dinner :)

I've been like that for weeks but my GP says I'm not allowed to do anything about it as he doesn't want me setting off prem labour....it's so not fair!!!

No plug loss but lots of painful Braxton Hicks and plenty of backache.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back