Movements

Bee7

Reaction score
Just wondering when everyone started to feel babys movements for the first time. I read somewhere that it was between 16-22 weeks and since i've just turned 16 weeks, i'm getting impatient already! xxx

I felt something the first time the other day, it was a weird popping feeling which I definitely though could be baby.

Since then I have been feeling strange flutters/ popping again but I am not as convinced about them tbh. I know I have an anterior placenta and I'm not a skinny Minnie so I wasn't expecting too much just yet really.

Yeah i also have a fair bit of podge from my kebab, cake and wine days so i think this is why i can't notice a massive difference to my body yet. Can't wait to start feeling baby moving, was considering getting a doppler but i think once i start feeling movement and can see that babys growing it'll be all the reassurance i need xx

I toyed with getting a doppler too for a bit of reassurance but after seeing the trouble the midwife had Im glad I didn't because it would have made me panic.

Not long left kow hun, you might feel something in the next few weeks

I first felt popping around 14 weeks, flutters by 18 and proper kicks by 21 weeks.

Now I get booted frequently which i love! Apart from when I'm eating and when I'm having a wee (tmi lol!) it's as though he is kicking my bladder as if to say "wait mum, there is more in here!" lol!

I felt my first flutter at 16 wks then the movement were more noticeable by 18wks. It's different for everyone though Hun. Some earlier some much later. It's great when it starts though! Xx

im just starting to feel lil lurches in my tum now, had them a good few times over the last few days and tho they are barely noticeable i know they are baby but thats down to my anterior placenta and my size 22 belly lol

I was 16 and 2 wen I felt him first move it was like butterflies in the lower section of my tummy and now I feel him squirming all the time but only if I'm not moving lots and I'm being quiet, I bought a doppler at 9 weeks and I still use it every now and again just because I like to listen to his HB every now and again. (If u don't want to buy one you can rent one off ebay for really cheaply) he hasn't started booting me propperly yet tho but can't wait xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back