Should i be worried?

Bee7

Reaction score
I'm 22 weeks (and a bit) now and have started to notice babys movements a lot more recently. Often just nudges, bumps and lurches. But i haven't felt anything at all since waking up today and last night he was pretty quiet too. Just wondering when i should being worried and think about contacting midwives/hospital if i don't feel anything :( xx

I'm not sure they are that bothered about it before 28 weeks hun. Babies have massive growth spurts in tri 2 and go sleepy with the effort. Also there's still plenty of room to flip backwards so bubs might be bashing your intestines to bits but you won't feel it or kicking into the placenta. I've used my doppler on the quiet days and there's plenty of moving going on but no feeling xxxxxxxx

Think i've felt a few little nudges this afternoon so i'm not too worried now. Naughty baby, giving me a fright. I was literally jiggling my tummy earlier trying to wake him up lol.

Can't make my mind up if a doppler would be good or bad for me. I'd probably find it reassuring but then if i couldn't find it i'd be panicking xx

I don't just use it to hear the hb cos it depends how they are laying as whether you find it. Just hearing the movements is enough for me xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back