How will you feel the baby's movement ?!

vijgan

Reaction score
This is my second baby and i was wondering how will be the movements of the baby initially. For my first baby it was like butterfly flickering around 22 weeks. Now iam 20 weeks today and from yesterday i feel little bubbles here and there but very rarely. I just wanted to know whether the intial movements will be different from one pg to another? I know i had been telling to u all about not feeling any movements. Thanks for listening...

when i first felt movements, they felt like bubbles too. but they would come and go and some days i never felt any thing, i know if you have been pregnant before you feel the movements earlier then your previous pregnancy.

hope this helps and good luck

Hiya

With my first pregnancy I was very text book and felt around the 18th week. With subsequent pregnancys i felt a little bit earlier but we are talking bout 17 - 11 years ago so I cant tell you exactly when. However this time, my sixth baby, I have definately felt some bubbles around week 14/15. Like the previous person, not every day though.

Ragna xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi, I thought I felt something last week but think it is a little early as Im just approaching 17 weeks.
I had experienced bleeding so think I was eager to feel something just to make me relax a bit.

Guess it was just wind! my friend says its like bubbles too - cant wait to experience it!!!

Hi,

I'm curious- when you say bubbles do you mean quite obvious bubbles- almost like trapped wind but more obviously bubble-like or a much more subtle, softer feel? I know it's highly unlikely but I was at quite a noisy gig this evening where the band had quite a strong base sound and I was sitting down and I had the oddest definite bubble feeling in my body between my tummy button and bikini line right in the middle that felt about 1 cm inside. I had it a couple of times a few minutes apart but then nothing. It could well have been wind I know but it didn't feel like it as it felt more defined somehow....? Could it have been my baby stimulated by the music? Or is that wishful thinking since I'm not quite 16 weeks even and it's my first?

Thanks!

+++

Far too early to speak from experience yet, but I have heard it is possible to feel movements from 16 weeks, my friend certainly did, so your baby might have been telling you he/she liked the music, or maybe putting her hands over her ears!!

Hi Rosebay, I think its more than likly its your baby you felt, as its bass they respond to, although at 15weeks your baby cant hear yet, bass causes vibrations which may have stimulated it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back