Feeling movements - too early?

maybebaby

Reaction score
I think I felt the baby move last night. It was like a 'popping' feeling, happened twice in a row. Didn't feel like anything I've felt before!

Is it too early? My MW said she wouldn't expect a first timer to feel movements until 18-22 weeks?

I'm wondering if I imagined it?

No hun i was feeling a fluttering movement in my tummy at 16-17 weeks!
it gets stronger each day now! :D

probably was the baby, a midwife cant accurately say you wont feel it at a certain point, everyones different

I had strong kicks with Damien by 17 weeks hun, definately not too early! I had bubbles popping from 14/15 weeks.

I'm so jealous :lol:

Oo it's so exciting! I heard the heartbeat for the first time on Weds & I'm getting a bump too. Everything's all coming together & I'm actually starting to FEEL pregnant!

:cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer:

yay! :cheer: :cheer: How exciting! Glad you can feel bubs, I think I've felt the bubbling but thats all - nothing defintie but still a bit early for me - heard heartbeat last night with our new doppler - how cool is that?!

i started to feel bubble like movements from 15 weeks (im a first timer too) and i know it definitly was not gas, so i don't see why it wouldn't be possible for you to feel things at 17 weeks. your only a week off what the m/w recommended so i don't see why it can't be movement. :cheer:

ah bless you it does sound like baby, strange feeling isn't it but a good one, enjoy it xx :dance:

I'm a first timer and felt fluttering and lots of popping (at first i thought it was wind but nothing came of it :oops: ) around 14 weeks and started to feel tiny kicks from 16 weeks onward

I get proper kicks now at 19wks 6days, and you can see my belly move lol

First felt the bubbles etc at 16 weeks, so it probably is the baby

I felt this one from 15 weeks and the kicks from 17 so more than likely hun! He is so clear now especially when I'm lying down in bed at night. And I get hoofed depending on the music, he likes the scissor sisters new one. I played him some Marilyn Manson but OH said he was going to call social services on me :lol:

I'm only 13 and a bit weeks and I get gassy bubbles, but I'm sure I've felt something a bit more movement like a couple of times too in the last few days. Like a popping, really low down and quite central and feels close ish to the surface.

I don't think I'm kidding myself, I'm pretty aware of my own body as I've had various medical problems in the past and had to get quite in tune with myself... Can't wait till I can be 100% sure and O/H can feel it too though

Hi!

Well I've definately felt things over the last few days but put it down to gas but today my DS was prodding down there and what felt like a gas bubble but it was so quick in response to the prod and happened twice .....I think it has to be lo!

Also happened a few times this afternoon...

Thing is aswell tho we had to have a scan on Tue and bubbling is in the same place( just underneath of my belly button and to the left) where the sonographer was picking up Bobbi!

How exciting! :cheer:

I'm having my first baby too and when I started feeling the odd popping and dropping sensations at 14 weeks, friends told me it wasn't the baby because it was too early!!!

By 17 weeks these 'pops' were occurring much more frequently and by 19 weeks they were proper kicks! Everyone is different...Same as they say by the 2nd trimester you will start to feel full of energy! Well, not me, I was nearly 21 weeks before I achieved that!!!!

ive felt bubbles but only a couple of times a day. am hoping i will feel kicks soon as i am getting impatient!

My first pregnancy and I felt first movements around 16 weeks, kicks nearer 20....

Kicks still gentle and not frequent now, got a gentle baby I think!! OH still cant feel anything yet, he is gutted! Baby knows when daddy is touching belly, and stops kicking!! :rotfl:

sounds like movement :D i first felt something at 16 weeks :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back