movement driving me mad!!!

BKR123

Reaction score
can anyone help me please?! I'm nearly 28weeks and every movement hurts! I'm not really that big, but was a size 6/8 pre-baby and I'm now I feel like my stomach is stretched to its limit - like a giant water balloon but with too much water! So every time she moves and rolls it actually makes me stop what I'm doing :/ getting feet and elbows sticking out in all places and she won't move them! Any way at all that I can make myself more comfortable, and is it acceptable to poke her to move her?! Anyone else getting this???

Yup I get low digs and feet round the side sometimes I just think stay still .. Not a lot we can do about it

Same here! I look at my stomach and think how can it get any bigger?! It's really hard and stretched and when she sticks a foot out I try and poke it back in but she doesn't budge lol! Don't really think there's anything we can do tbh... and I don't think poking them causes any harm, my midwife has a good old prod around whenever I see her! Xx

Try tickling or rubbing whatever's sticking out, I find it much more successful than poking and then you won't worry about hurting baby so much. Also starts the early bonding process and baby will soon learn how to respond to your touches. Also while your tickling or rubbing, try talking to baby. I find doing these things can really help, but I started doing it early on so might take you a little while but keep trying!!

Yep i'm afraid there's not much you can do about it. Like someone else said, when baby moves or sticks out limbs give them a rub....that usually works for me and my baby.

x x x

Yep I get it too, im always trying to push babybout of my ribs gets pretty uncomfortable

Noahs loving my ribs atm..
I just tickle or rub him sticking out and he tends to move, or play a lil game and do it again haha xx

I gave the tickle tactic a go today - went to see an action film and EVERY loud noise made her give me a ginormous kick, an it worked well! She gave up eventually :) so thankyou :D x

Good good!! Keep doing it n she'll respond even more!! It's a fun game!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back