Gah my body is driving me mad!

Momma`Kat

Reaction score
My whole body is just itching and itching omg its horrible, all over my bump and arms and thighs and back and everywhere! Feels like ive got a scratchy wool blanket all over me!

Baths feel fantastic when im in them.. but doesnt help once im out! My poor bump has been scratched to bits, cause its kinda numb near where it itches i dont notice how much im scratching and ive got lil scratches and scabs now where ive broken the skin at the edge of the stretch marks :wall2:

Ive tried cocoa butter, e45 cream, baby oil, baby powder, my normal body butter, nothing is getting rid of it :( i hate it because im almost wanting to blame baby for it, and its not her fault but damn i wish id just go into labour now so i could be comfortable again!

My pelvis constantly feels seized up now when im up, and every night my hips are agony, even with co codomol! I have to change sides every half hour or so to stop it being unbearable, but it doesnt ease off unless i get up and walk around for a bit.. which is fine except getting out of bed is the single most painfull thing i have ever done in my life!

Sorry bit of a rant.. but oh my god im so fed up now.

Sorry your having a hard time of it!

Have you had blood tests for the itching as you may have that pregnancy thing beginning with C?! Name escapes me, but think you neednto be monitored if you have it.x

Any excessive itching should be mentioned to your midwife and you'll be sent for tests for obstetric Cholestasis. Deffinatly ring, even if you don't think it's that as it can be quite serious. Theres a sticky for it in the tri 3 section :)

Oh that would be just my luck :wall:
Going to read the sticky about it now, have midwife on wednesday.. need to mention to her about ankles swelling up aswell. Bah cummon misses big butt wriggel yer way out! lol

Hopes it's not that itchy issue Kat, do ask docs tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back