Morning sickness seems to have reappeared?? Why??

Sunnyb

Reaction score
Well although I have an ear infection, am tired & have raging heartburn most of the time. I now seem to also have sickness again. Can't face food & if I eat much it just comes straight back up within 30 minutes! Smells are sending me sick again & I have gone off loads of food again. Can't face cooking for OH or little boy & just want to lay on the bathroom floor & hug the loo. Anyone else gone like this in Tri 3?

Sunnyb xxx

Im like that too Sunny but Ive never really stopped being ill, dont forget ur tummy is so high now thats why all the gross acid & bile is appearing :( My Consultant told me that tiredness & emotional stress make the sickness worse & have to say this wknd when ive been stressed ive been sick again esp this morning (TMI alert!) I had the runs while being sick in the sink at the same time so maybe its worse cos ur so tired? or cos ur run down with ur poorly ears? Not long to go now hun :) I know u dont feel like eating but the best advice doc gave me was never let my blood sugar get too low even if u dont wana eat. Also dont lie on ut back or right hand side as that apparantly makes it worse. Have u tried sea sickness bands? They didnt work for me but a lot of people I know swear by them x

Thanks Vicxzy, I was sickly up to about 22 weeks, but have never really had an enormous appetite since then. Tried the travel bands & they didn't work. Not that my stress levels compare to yours this weekend, but I have been stressed as we are taking a company to court over a car we've bought that was unroadworthy & an ear infection & lack of sleep with heartburn at night. Think it's all taken it's toll, plus I'm still worrying about giving birth for a second time after my nightmare first time. I tend to sleep on my left side at night, so not sure what else I can do & really can't think what to eat as I've been sick 4 times today & like you have been sitting on the loo pretty often too. At least we can look forward to hopefully most of these niggles stopping in a few weeks eh & just look forward to tiredness & wondering where days & nights have disappeared to, as they'll blur into one :lol:

Sunnyb xxx

Plain toast was what saw me through being sick so many times a day lol that & lemons! raw ones :s
You just have to find something bubba doesnt find too offensive lol
I think it will just be that ur run down & stressed, things always seem worse when ur tired dont they? Are u not sleeping either?x

My morning sickness came back in the last tri when I was expecting Seb :( it's awful isn't it!!!! I totally sympathise!

I was like that with my first i had really bad morning sickness from 6 weeks till about 16 weeks and then it came back with vengeance when i hit 31 weeks.
This one i have had no morning sickness.
I hope it gets better for you soon

While I was in hospital the lady next to me was complaining about morning sickness coming back - the midwife said it's a common thing in the last tri due to crazy hormones again.....I feel for you Sunny I really do! xx

No Vicxzy I'm not sleeping well because of the heartburn. It's also finding food that I can stomach & that doesn't give me heartburn - double whammy! Plus I'm still working & doing the school run etc. helps to drain the energy from me (check me feeling proper sorry for myself eh :lol:)
I think I'll be eating like a sparrow until bubs arrives now. Just want the earache to sod off now - thank you very much!

Sunnyb xxx

Oh poor you, big hugs, Hope you feel better soon.

I too have started with the morning sickness again, I've just being trying to eat little and often. It's finding something that works and plain biscuits/toast does it for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back