Morning sickness is kicking in

Chrissy1

Reaction score
:cheer: :cheer:

Yesterday I had my first sickness..... I can't believe it, it's so exciting.

I was so excited I rang my DH while he was out walking the dog to tell him because I couldn't even wait the 10 minutes it would have taken him to come home.... :rotfl:

I can't beleive how excited I am at the prospect of throwing up for the next few weeks!!

One question though....I was in the shower yesterday when I started to feel all faint, I got out and sat down on the loo but I still thought I was going to faint so I lay on the floor with about a second to spare before I did pass out and it was about a minute after that that I was sick.....is it normal to feel faint before sickness in early pg????

Oh my goodness Chrissy, that sounds terrible. So thats what you are looking forward to for the next few weeks??? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Ha ha... no I understand what you mean. I still have no real symptoms except tiredness and sore boobies, and I am eating a lot, but that could also be to do with having given up smoking... So I will be happy when my morning sickness arrives too.

Hope you are not too ill! :hug: :D

I have had the same all weekend, :puke: not almost fainting though, just lightheaded and feeling really woozy. Its horrible, but reading that you are excited makes me look at it in a different way so thanks for that - maybe I should see it as exciting. I even went off brussel sprouts :cry: I can't stomach much at the moment and I am drinking peppermint tea that seems to help. I really hope it doesn't last too long, I have a really important week coming up at work so need to be fighting fit :(
Also I am having the weirdest, vivid dreams!!!

hey hun

iv had this since bout week 8, i used to feel faint if i quickly got up and went in the shower straight away and then id :puke:

NOW i lie for ages then have something to eat then go in the shower, im still sick but dont get that fainty feeling

:hug:

Oh chrissy welcome to my world!
I am now on tablets because i feel faint everyday all day without fail the sickness is always there which has now knocked me off my feet.

Anybody wanting sickness mine's going for free.!!!!!!!

hun just take it really easy slow, and open windows in the bathroom for fresh air.

is my advice lol :cheer:

Horrible thing to say I know but thank goodness someone else is going through the same thing.... at least I know there's nothing wrong with me now.

I hope you all feel bette soon

:hug:

Aww Chrissy congratulations and commiserations all at once :cheer: It is exciting when you get the first queasiness/sickness. I hope you get it for a limited period and that it doesn't interfere with your enjoyment of the pregnancy :D

Good to see you're happy about this 8)

I also hope it doesn't last for very long!

Enjoy your pregnancy and your symptoms :)

You won't be saying that come week 10 lmao! :rotfl:

But i know what u mean although its nasty and complete poain to have its nice as it lets u know things are progresin in thre :D

with regards to the shower try and have some toast before raising your body temp,

Poor you, hoping you only get the sickness in waves!

As for feeling faint, it's very normal! It's blood pressure I think and although it's scary, a lot of women experience it :D

You're hormones are on top form though missy! That's always a good thing :cheer: xxx

Awww, :cheer: and :(

It does make it feel more real when you start to suffer from morning sickness.

Try and eat little and often, that helps for a lot of women. Ginger biscuits work wonders for me.

I felt really faint this morning too, the first time it's happened. I had to keep sitting down every few minutes, it was a bit scary. But once I had time to sit down for a while and eat something I felt a lot better.

Take things easy if you continue to feel faint.

I keep eating little and often which helps, every 2 hours if I'm hungry or not. If I get hungry I puke :puke: .

Yeah that faintness feeling is familiar - i get it when i feel queezy - Banana Chips are my new best friend!!!

I think it sommat to do with your blood sugar levels and also your body is clearnin toxins out that are harmful to baby from the food you have eaten n the result is the nausea and sickness...

Few tips... if you are waking up busting for a wee in the morning - try n set the alarm and give yourself time to wake up and gently get up so you not rushing to the loo.. I find that if I get up to quick I puke (its happened twice now) but if I get up nice n slowly then I feel a bit queezy but don't puke.

I have been down Julian Graves and bought bags of peanuts n raisins, banana chips, crystlaised ginger and dried mango, papaya n coconut etc.. have made meself a box of all that mixed together and that is my munch box :)

I just done a 5 hour shift at work behind a till standing up so had quite a few "moments" but my munch box is proving invaluable cos just a few chips or raisins is enough to stop me feelin dizzy n nauseaous.

I dunno why i didn't think of this with my first pregnancy :doh:

loadsa love Sarah xxxxx

Really hope your sickness and fainting period passes soon for you Chrissy :hug:

although i havent actually been sick i feel extremely sick and faint when i get up in the morning, and also whenever i eat anything i feel sick!! :puke:

I've not had any mornign sickness yet, although I do feel sick in the car?????????

Is that normal???????

Funnily enough every time I got into my car all last week was the only time I felt sick at all. when I got out I was fine. I had to drive with the window open so I was ruddy freezing.... :rotfl:

Yep, that was me today, absolute freezing cold, window dow whilst driving.

I'll take that at normal then......... :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back