Morning sickness is back :(

leesey

Reaction score
As if the sore joints, tired muscles, heartburn and constant tiredness wasn't enough, my morning (all day) sickness has returned :(

The last two days I've been nauseous and totally off my food. I'm back to not being able to face food I normally like, and even thinking about food makes me queasy :sick: I thought we were past all this!

Anyone else had this come back with a vengeance? I'm assuming it's nothing to worry about and i don't need to report this to mw? xx

I had attacks of morning sickness too around the same time, think it was on and off for 2 weeks! But it did stop again and as far as I know a normal thing to happen!! Hope it doesnt last long for u hun xx

Thanks Kanga, hopefully it will be short lived! xx

Ooh, just read that raspberry leaf tea soothes morning sickness! Great I was just going to get some!! xx

Snap! Mine has came back :( not as bad, but I've been sick a few times past couple of weeks, but it really hurts now like its putting a strain on bump with my wrenching :( boo! Hopefully passes soon!cx

I'm not sure if you can drink raspberry leaf tea until after a certain numbber of weeks?
I feel for you, I had awful morning sickness and know how horrid it can be!
Hope you feel better soon :hug: x

Please be really careful with the raspberry leaf tea. i am sure you arent allowed it till after 36 weeks...

If it is any help at all i find anything minty helps me... And also ginger tea/ginger biscuits xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I've got another thread on RLT and the general consensus is after 32 weeks. I'm 34 so it would appear to be fine!

Minty and ginger stopped helping eventually in the first trimester so I doubt they'd work again now xx

My mw said RLT from 35 weeks on, although some say 36 weeks. I think if u start slow it shouldn't Mae too much difference when u start xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back