morning sickness at night?!

KateQPR

Reaction score
is this some cruel trick?! The last two nights i've started to feel really sick and it stops me getting to sleep. Was up til 2 this morning padding around the house eating toast trying to make it pass. Not had this before - normally i'm just queasy in morning and lunch time. Anyone else feeling rough when they go to bed?

Nausea sucks.

Yes I had it last night hun too. With Elliott I got it between 1pm and about 8pm but this time it seems totally random, any time of night or day although it tends to come in waves and passes. I am also wide awake at midnight for no apparent reason even though I'm really tired, must be hormones!

It will pass- oh yes!
+++

I've felt rough a few times at night when going to bed.....most of the time its just air in my stomach that needs to come up... I find lying on my left side helps alot......fortunate for me, I've been able to fall asleep and let it pass,... probably because i'm quite tired!

Hope you feel better soon :hug:

I had it 24/7 up until 18 weeks pregnant.

Whoever decided to call it morning sickness was totally wrong!!!

yep me too!
it can strike anytime of day or night!
i often feel the worst first thing in the moring,across dinner and around 6-7pm,i can wake up in the early hours to go to the loo and retch too! not been sick yet just a horrid feeling i will be and gagging at everything!

it's horrible isn;t it. But then i keep on reminding myself that i'd rather have symptoms than them disappear and then i'd worry it had all gone wrong! I've taken to carrying a plastic bag around in my bag just in case i need to be sick, so thankfully it's just nausea now. I HATE being sick, and haven't been for years, so it's quite a big phobia i've got to get my head round. This is all such a learning curve!

yep i agree,its a good sign things are going as they should,just hard to feel relieved when your head is stuck down the loo though isn't it?! :rotfl:

I'm the same Kate, rarely sick and really really hate it! Cause I always end up with the tale tale red dots above my eyes that I've had my turn at driving the porcelain bus !!

i had really bad sickness at night time this time but it seems to be easing a bit now still get quite abit in the morning though

Its 4.00 am and toast is the only thing to stop it for me too. This week seem to be more sick in the afternoons.... came home from work today I felt so bad :puke:

Mine was worse at night with Brody but so far it's just random this time!

I feel sick 24 hours a day, so I try to sleep as much as possible so I don't suffer any longer than I have to. I hope yours goes away soon, it's not much fun.

Betula said:
I feel sick 24 hours a day, so I try to sleep as much as possible so I don't suffer any longer than I have to. I hope yours goes away soon, it's not much fun.

I feel like that as well at the moment, but i think its down to the dizzyness :think:

Oh dear, I hope you get rid of the dizziness. I can't imagine that being fun on top of morning sickness.

I feel sick constantly - it goes away slightly when I'm eating. Its so hard to pretend to be normal at work when I feel like this?!!!
I haven't found anything that helps yet although a banana for breakfast and Nutrigrain bars in the night are working at the moment!
Big hugs to fellow sicky ladies :hug: :hug: :hug:

Jussy, I don't know how you can even cope going to work! I'm the same as you and even being awake is too much to cope with :(

I just have to keep telling myself - can't be too much longer now?!!!
I find myself saying, 'I just need to go....', @I'll be back in a minute' etc as I sneak off to graze on more food!!!! Its the only way I can get through the day without being sick!
Lots of cuddles to everyone again :hug: :hug:

i have been lucky as havent had any morning sickness so far....but do get really really bad wind....normally starts just as I am about to leave work and then lasts all night.

Anyone else notice this?

I get a crampy stomach from trapped wind, usually at night and in the morning. It can be quite uncomfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back