Morning sickness or something else?

kra0

Reaction score
Hey ladies I need your advice!

On thursday night I was sick before bed out of the blue. Tmi alert but it was white foamy stuff. Then yesterday morning the same. I felt fine soon after. Then today I woke up needing to be sick but nothing would come out, then I tried again after eating some toast and some bile came out. I've had a banging headache from being sick and as soon as I stand up I have the urge to puke. I ate some soup about 30 mins ago til my stomach felt funny and queasy and out came the soup and bright yellow stuff. I'm STARVING and so want to eat! I feel quite good now but for how long?? Does this sound like pregnancy sickness? I've been queasy on and off from 4 weeks and I'm now into week 6 xxxx

Yep that sounds like pregnancy sickness to me.
Do u have any cravings? They don't usually steer u in the wrong direction and ull most likely keep ur cravings down.
If not, try dry toast, crackers or something similar to soak up some of the bile and settle ur stomach.
But unfortunately, some women can't keep anything down.
Try to keep hydrated, that's the most important thing.

Hope it doesn't get too bad xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Well my mum just gave me some crackers and its settled my stomach a bit. I could have ate the whole packet! All I'm craving is lucozade and now crackers lol. My appetite is non existant at the min and although I'm not overweight to begin with I've dropped a few pounds. I'm glad my mum introduced me to the crackers though - yummy :) xx

same here- yellow bile tastes revolting, bleugh!

Oh dear, sounds like another one has been gotten by the dreaded sickness.
I think you should try and eat what you can and when you can and accept the fact that it may make a return visit! The hunger only made it worse for me, so eating just something to line my tummy to bring back up again was better than having nothing in there to start with. I quickly moved onto a diet of non-lumpy foods just to make the whole process easier. Sounds vile, but you need to help yourself as much as you can.
Also, get yourself some sports drinks that rehydrate you quickly because once you're dehydrated you'll need medical attention.
Hope you start feeling better soon, and if you don't, there will always be someone on here who will understand, so feel free to vent your frustration! xx

It seems to have settled a little, I'm able to keep fluids down now but I still feel so rough! I'm going to turn into a cracker I've ate so many lol xx

Sorry to see you're feeling so down hun :( keep eating the crackers and try fizzy water, that worked wonders for me :) :hug: xx

Sorry to hear you got the sickness, hoping you feel better soon xx

same here- yellow bile tastes revolting, bleugh!

I know, it really doesn't help you stop being sick when it tastes so rotten! Even worse, one of the Pregnacare tablets has fish oil in and I was sick about an hour after taking it. Was all I could taste :( feel ill thinking about it! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back