• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

morning girls!!!! listen to this....**UPDATED**(page11)

MissGobby

Reaction score
Morning everyone - how are you all?? did you have a nice weekend?

well ladies, as you may know AF is late i tested last week (cant rememeber whether it was Tuesday or Thursday and got a BFN - which i was kinda expecting anyway) so thought it was just a matter of waiting for AF to turn up ( i really wanted her to turn up anytime before yesterday as i have got a wedding to go to on Sat and am wearing white trousers lol) well last night me and danny 'made love' just before he went back to camp (about 9.45pm) when we had finished i noticed some blood on his willy and then realised AF had shown (which i was happy about as it meant i can wear my white trous Sat yay lol) so went to toilet, wiped and it was def like AF was here, so put a tampon in etc etc.

this morning i took my tampon out - and nothing :shock: not one bit of blood.

what the heck is happening????

im not sure whats happening but good luck hun :hug:

I often get a very light bleed before AF comes (about 2 days before) but im not sure if i am the only one who experiences this? It could eb this or it could be IB? Lets hope it is IB - let us know how you get on! :hug:

mmmh strange

i tell you something... this happen to me when i got pregnant...i was a couple of day late so i had sex with my hubby and i got some blood... so i thought i had stared my period... but oh no... so i put a pad on and went to bed.. woke up and there was no blood.. :eek:

so i did a test and i was and am pregnant :D

good luck hun :hug:

Ooo Oooo Ooo.....test MissG!!!

I hope this is it for you and not the witch playing games :shakehead:

:pray: :pray:

aww im all excited for you.. :hug:

some times when me and oh make love i bleed a little and have thought it was af arriving, but just like you nothing the next day, and bleeding after sex is common too..

Omg i hope af does stay away.. :pray:

but i agree with others TEST AGAIN :cheer:

oooooh stop it girls you are going to get me excited!!!!! :roll: LOL

i have no tests left so will try and hold out until Friday and then i can get DF to go to tesco and get me some (as recommended by Happy_Chick)

Do you really think i could be???

tbh i think it could just be AF messing me about :x but will just have to wait and see....

:pray:

well i thought i was due on around the 3rd (as thats when i came on last month) but i didnt really know how to work it all out so Jo (HC) did it for me and worked out i am around 4-5 days late ( i think she said!)

sounds promising hun.. :cheer:

got fingers crossed for you, have you been this late i think i remember seeing a post, if i was you, i would hang on untill your 2 weeks late and then test again, i know it will kill you and you wanna no, but thats just my opinion...

good luck what ever you do, and keep us posted.. :hug:

yes it does sound very promising.... ohh i really do hope so :pray: :pray:

i did say i want you to be pregnant before i dropped... but 4 day late could be a very good sign :hug:

how are you feeling??

awww thanks neeko babes - tbh im ok apart from being very tired and hungry all the time and needing to toilet quite a bit, i am fine. just have to wait and see ehh.....i will probably test on Fri/Sat if she still doesnt show up!!!

:hug:

good luck hunni!!!

my af was due today, during the week i had some light spotting... pinky-brown which only lasted half a day! been very bloted and tired, also had a headache most days :(

lets hope we both get our BFP's as no sign af on her wicked way!

good luck xxx

I can post you a test if you like.......have one left and don't think (or should I say: I hope) I won't need it before it expires :wink:

Pm me your addy if you want me to post it to you......its a Sainsbury's one, I tested with the other one from the pack when I was 5 days late :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back