More excited than me.

jazzmum2be

Reaction score
I was on the phone to my mum yesterday and she said shed gone into town and there were loads of sales on baby things. I said to her ''so what did you buy me then lol?'' and she goes ''oh I got you some bibs that say 'i love my mummy' on them'' ''oh how many did you get?'' ''I got 20 packs of 4''.
How many bibs do I need! :lol:
I think its sweet though, shes getting all excited, she tried to hide it from me, but I can see through it.
I didnt have to say it and she goes ''so are we going baby shopping after your scan thursday?'' I could see in her face she couldnt wait haha.
:cheer:

Aww thats very sweet but 80 bibs??? :shock: :lol: Bless her :hug:

You can never have too many bibs

Especially with the mess they make :lol:

Aww bless her, my mums was more excited bout me having Isla then she was about having me!! :lol:

She said they were 30p for a pack of 4, so she went a bit over board on the bib buying :lol:

ninjawomble said:
Aww bless her, my mums was more excited bout me having Isla then she was about having me!! :lol:

:rotfl:

Awww bless her! Did she like her flowers?

Ooo yeah she did! She was crying over the phone becasue she said she was so touched by what I wrote.
No one tell her it was actually words out of the spice girls song :shhh:
I did mean it though, Im just rubbish with words and putting something together :lol:

jazzmum2be said:
Ooo yeah she did! She was crying over the phone becasue she said she was so touched by what I wrote.
No one tell her it was actually words out of the spice girls song :shhh:
I did mean it though, Im just rubbish with words and putting something together :lol:

Its still the thought that counts though :D

What shop was this? 30p for a pack of 4 bibs, I could get my OH them, he's a right messy twit :shakehead:

I bet she bought them from woolworths :wink:

Ours has closed down, i thought they all had to be honest?

:lol: :lol:
My mum is the worst at shopping, she just barges past people. She even has one of those old people trollys they weel around with them to put her stuff in.
If Im town with her and she has that Ill stand a few meters away so no one realises Im with her :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back