''you don't need bibs...''

munchkin1982

Reaction score
haha! my OH decided to tell me tonight that i was buying too much for our baby! i have nothing but a few clothes! he then saw that i was watching some new bibs in ebay and said ''you don't need bibs!!!'' do some men just know nothing? x

I'm not buying bibs lol!! I've got
Muslin squares but you def need one or the other or both! Lol I'm breastfeeding and placing muslin under baby when burpin but when out of hosp the blue or pink bibs will be bought lol x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:rofl: Tell him to do the amount of washing that you'd get without bibs then :lol:

:rofl:

I didn't use any bibs until Toby was 6 months, but the way he eats I'd have to change his clothes so many times without them. Tell him it's either that or 3 times as many clothes ;)

Lol some men are funny.
To tell you the truth my daughter is a month old now and I use muslin squares and feeding cloths more than bibs.
But you definately need something

:)Lol some men are funny.
To tell you the truth my daughter is a month old now and I use muslin squares and feeding cloths more than bibs.
But you definately need something

Men? They know nothing, they are from a different planet unless they are gay :lol:

I didn't use any of the bibs that I bought untill he started on solids, and buy then I needed proper bibs and not the tiny baby ones that I had so many of...

I got my 'solids' bibs lobbed up haha usin the ones zander had as they will
Only get stained anyway haha other than that I'm gonna get a few pink or blue ones when baby is here cozy first born was sicky and I swore by bibs or there was like ten chafe of clothes a day (she had reflux) x

Men have no idea do they!! Lol I've proper stocked up on bibs and Muslims!!

At the minute bibs are the ONLY thing clithes wise we don't have but I think I'm gonna go for muslin squares rather than bibs until baby is on solids x

Ooops-clothes not clithes wth are clithes anyway!!!! Stupid iPhone

I have a load of bibs and don't use them muslin cloths are soooo much better xxx

thanks for replying girls... I just thought it was soooooo funny when he came out with that last night! He said "you are only going to be bottle or breastfeeding the baby for so long... you only need tissues to wipe away any mess" ..... It's kind of sweet that he doesn't understand that we need bibs or muslin cloths etc but at the same time it's kind of annoying :wall2: xx

I use tonz of bibs everyday! I reckon they are a must have. Men are so funny xx

I caved in and got three I love my bear bibs today coz they were cute! Lol!! Still asking hubby to get me more muslin clothes tho we both love them x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back