ooooooooh im so excited

MissGobby

Reaction score
i have been applying for a new job for the last week, got with an agency on Friday and they have rung me back today to say that i have got an interview - i dont really want to leave the firm i work for now, but its just they will not let me become a full-time secretary (i am a receptionist/secretary!) BUT....a solicitor has just been down to see me and asked if it was true that i wanted to train as a full-time secretary, i said yes, and she said she is gonna try and get me to be her secretary (she hasnt got one at the minute - i do all her work!) :cheer:

:D :D :D :D lets see what happens

Good Luck with it.....hope it all works out for you....... :pray: :cheer:

thanks, i really dont want to leave this firm, i have made so many friends and i love it, i just want to become a fully trained secretary now, and the other downside is my wages.

i mean, all the secretaries are on around £15,000+ a year - me? i am on £9,500 and am 20 years old in a few months!!! :x so thats gonna have to change!!!!

do you think i should go and check out this other job anyway? :think:

well rung the agency and they said it was for a property firm (estate agents - not solicitors!) and that isnt something i want to do, so had to decline! so just hope this comes off with the firm i am with now! :D

good luck..hope it all works out for you

one of the partners has just been down to see me and said he has sorted it out that i am going to do secretary work upstairs on a Monday and Tuesday then reception Wed, Thurs and Friday - its a step up and i am sooooo excited - i start on Monday :cheer: :dance: :cheer:

thank you GGG hun!! :D

its not exactly what i wanted, would want it to be full time, but its a step up and a start isnt it?? :dance:

Well done hun, it's defo a step in the right direction, once you show them what you can do then you'll maybe get made full time! :cheer:

lets hope so Vicki - thanks! :D and if they wont, at least i have got more experience to look for another job :cheer:

hey rachie :wave: just checked my inbox and there is nothing in there from you :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back