Annoyed what would you

Steelgoddess

Reaction score
I dont know but what is it with families...

At the moment there has been complete drama!

The other day I was speaking with my Mum, she asked me if how much I had spent on her husbands bday present (she has remarried) I told her and then she paused and said oh... I asked her why did it matter and she then went on to say Thats the same amount you spent on me, so baffled I asked her how she knew how much I spent on her, I had bought her some earrings and apparently the divvy shop had put the recipt in the gift box (WHY? WTF?!) I asked her what did it matter and she said she was hurt that I had spent the same amount on her and him...

She did explain it was because she was a bit annoyed because there is problems with her husbands family and my Dad is over here and it seems like her family are in faour of him even though they are not married its a long story...

What would you ladies think? I just feel really fed up of my family at times, its nice to have them but sometimes theres so much drama!!

my mum is like this, but not with partners, me mum and dads birthday is day apart, and my mum always compares what ive got him and her....

Once i took me dad out for a meal, i live with him, so it was that or cook, but it wasnt fair coz i didnt take her :S

I do always make sure that the gifts i get for them are more a less the same price,

But who cares what it costs? its the thought that counts!

Hmmm that's weird, my mom always tells me not to bother getting her anything (but I do anyway)
Next time get him something from the pound shop, that'll shut her up LOL.

thansk for the reply girls... i dunno feels like i cant win, i get her something she whinges i dont she whinges...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back