Ouchie Braxton Hicks

Momma`Kat

Reaction score
I just got a really weird braxton hicks, started of with a period pain type ache which spread over bump and i swear it was like slow motion, it started getting tight, bump got real hard and pain went through into my hips and back aswell, then just wore off again.

Anyone else getting weird slow motion painfull braxton hicks? lol

Hmmm lastnight when i was in bed i went to roll over abit to fast and got a sharp pain which did hurt for a min or so and then it went could this be related to anything on those lines

I just got a really weird braxton hicks, started of with a period pain type ache which spread over bump and i swear it was like slow motion, it started getting tight, bump got real hard and pain went through into my hips and back aswell, then just wore off again.

Anyone else getting weird slow motion painfull braxton hicks? lol

Aaawww hun, it's all good fun huh? I'm getting this all the time at the moment. Had it so bad on fri they got me in to be monitored but luckily all was ok :)

Hope it eases for you... xx

Ive had painful BH too hun. I always thought they werent ment to be painful but i know they arent as bad as contractions but someone going through it for the first time must be worried. I never had them first pregnancy or at least didnt feel them if i did but obviously have felt real contractions so know the difference. If you are at all worried it could be the real thing then phone your MW right away

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back