35+3 and no braxton hicks?

LucyB.

Reaction score
I'm 35+3 and don't think I've had any braxton hicks yet? I've had period pains occasionally that last a while but don't recall any tightenings? Does this mean I'm more likely to go overdue?! Xxx

Hey, sorry I'm not really answering your question. I'm 33 weeks and not had anything... But my
Friend is 37weeks and she's just started having them the past few days.... Don't know if it means you will be late or not tho!xxx

I think it's possible to have BH and not know you are having them.

I can't say I've definitely had any. Some people just don't.

I don't think I've had any either x

Mine only started a few nights ago and im 37 weeks x

i have only had them in my back and didnt no what they were for ages. X

I wouldn't worry hon, I'm now 40+6 and I've never had any BH. Mind you, maybe that was a sign that I was going to be overdue lol! x

Most people probably don't know they're having them, and they could even happen while they're sleeping. Sometimes it actually just feels like I'm hungry, then I feel my bump and it's hard. Sometimes they are painful but sometimes they're not. If you've never had a painful one you might have just passed it off as something else xx

Most of BH i have recently learnt off the midwife have been random feelings like he is turning or doing something very strange. Feel them more when stood up, but now I can actually feel my bump go hard with them. Xx

Im 35+2 and I dont think I've felt any yet! Hopefully its not a sign of going overdue!

I remember going to a MW appointment at approx 36 weeks with my first & her asking if I had been having any braxton hicks yet, to which I replied "no". She then physically examined me for movements & measurements and pointed out that I was having braxton hicks there and then. I hadn't even noticed, I was expecting them to be painful but for me it was a very mild tightening around the bump. I then realised that I was having them very frequently, but still managed to be 9 days overdue with DD, so I don't think their presence is an indicator of oncoming labour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back