Hmmm, are these braxton hicks?

ishah2124

Reaction score
For the last 3 days, my baby had started to get to stiff and poked out lots at time and sometimes it hurt when he poked out from the side!
I spoke to my midwife and told her I haven't had any signs or anything and no braxton hicks, she then told me, to me this sounds like braxton hicks, I swear its just the baby moving and hurting me though, how can she say they are braxton hicks.:eh:

Does this sound like braxton hicks? I thought it would be a pain down below or something like period cramps.

(not to forget to mention when i go to the toilet (number 2 sorry) just after finishing, I get a reaaaaaaaaaallllly horrible pain and it lasts for a few seconds, it makes me stop breathing honstly and I just freeze until it goes away. scares me how am I going to manage through contractions! I thought that may be braxton hicks haha but she said it just sounded like bowel irritation as womb is so close to back or something)

When I get braxton hicks my bump justgoes hard it's uncomfy but doesn't hurt x

When I get braxton hicks my bump justgoes hard it's uncomfy but doesn't hurt x

Do you feel the baby or do you presume it's the baby getting hard lol. When you place your hand on your bump do you (sometimes) feel the baby poking out at one side or something sharp poking out?

Yeah, when i get them my tummy just goes really hard and it's quite uncomfortable. I get them most when i am doing some form of exercise, even just walking around the supermarket or something. With regards to your other pain, it sounds very much like the pain i get with my IBS - spasm of the bowel xxx

Hmmmm this thread is really interesting. I thought I'd not had any BH's but my bump does go really really hard sometimes but I thought it was when bubs stuck his back and bum out. His back is at my right side and it just feels like he moves and sticks out of my side for a minute or so.

Yeah, when i get them my tummy just goes really hard and it's quite uncomfortable. I get them most when i am doing some form of exercise, even just walking around the supermarket or something. With regards to your other pain, it sounds very much like the pain i get with my IBS - spasm of the bowel xxx

any idea to why it happens? It realllly kills :(

Hmmmm this thread is really interesting. I thought I'd not had any BH's but my bump does go really really hard sometimes but I thought it was when bubs stuck his back and bum out. His back is at my right side and it just feels like he moves and sticks out of my side for a minute or so.

I didn't even know it would be braxton hicks I just though he's stretching lol :lol: or he just moves and there isnt enough space but seems to me they are all saying its braxton hicks!

I know! maybe....when the uterus tightens we can feel the baby more as the baby is big now and we feel him poking out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back