• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

more babies?

kirlykird

Reaction score
Have any of you thought yet about more babies?

I have to say I have, I am sooo broody and missing being pregnant :oops:

Even A has said that we can think about ttc again towards Autumn time, who knows maybe we can have a wedding night baby? :wink:

I would love more but the practicalities get in the way such as car etc...

What are you other ladies planning?

No kids, more kids and what type of age gaps?

:)

We are defo gonna start trying again once we move and are settled in. I wanted one as soon as I had Arianna!! Poor Brin, just about collapsed when I asked if we could go make a brother about an hour after giving birth!!

I've been broody since Austin was about 4 weeks old! We'd agreed to start TTC again after Christmas, so there would be an 18 month age gap if we conceive straight away. I'm trying to convince OH to start trying in August so there'd be a 14 month age gap, I know it'd be hard but I really want them close in age.

Definitely having more, we want at least 3 (maybe 4?).

i want a max of 18 months between them if I have another.

I think it's all part of seeing the twing grow up so close.

Think I would have to stop at 4 though :?

Oooh yes......more babies for me please :D we're going to start TTC around xmas, that way they'll be wuite close in age if we catch straight away....only downside will be being pg over summer, so may bring TTC forward to Autumn :think:

very unlikely I will have anymore for two main reasons...

i so never want to be pregnant again after last time

and we were told each child we have will be sicker as a result of my antibodies...The next one could need blood transfusions in the womb if levels rise much and we would have to go to birmingham for transfusions

so both things would impact on Dylan.

I would like more though if it weren't for probs getting a LO here.

Our Kate is 6 months old and I want to start to TTC number 2 in the autumn, I was thinking that ideally I would like to get PG in Sept or Oct so that she is just over 18 months when our next baby is born and it means they will be in the year below her at school which would be nice. I definately want them close in age as I am 4 and a half years older than my brother and I always felt it was too big a gap. He always seemed so much younger than me that we didnt have too much common interests growing up. :(

And also I got saddled with babysitting him when I was in my teens. Which was shit!!

I have one whos almost 7, one whos 18 months and one whos 4 months so definatly NO MORE!!!!!

My clever parents (not) had my little brother when I was 12! No way Ill have that kind of age gap for mine.

I really want a boy next now for Scarlett as I love being a mummy but I hated being pregnant so not sure how we're gonna have anymore :think: Might leave it a couple of years first, but no more than 3ish Id say to keep a bond

weare planning to have another probally start ttc in about 6 months time havent decided yet as dont ant a big age gap but im hoping i can have a normalboth this time :pray:

I want to have another one when Keeley is about 4/5 so she can have me all to herself while she is still little...

Then she wil be going to school so the new baby could have me while she is at school...
:)

But i need a boyf for that :lol:

i'm getting married in april then we going to ttc after that for a little sibling for luke. i would ttc earlier but don't want to be pregnant for my wedding and also i want to enjoy luke as a baby first and give him my full attention.

well nathan is 14 months we have not been using contraception since xmas. i wanted to be like 6 months pregnant by now. i want a small gap as i want to do all the baby stuff all at once- worried once i get a taste of freedom ill never want to let it go. :)
id like 3 but OH wants 2 so :roll:
id like to have one early next year then another when the 2nd is about 18 months?? i think its hard to say until im there.
then again i do want to go and do my midwifery conversion (thats 18 months) but i want to do that when they are all at school so i might have a big gap between 2nd and 3rd- give me time to persuade OH :lol:

we want more children but we are going to waitt o have about a 2 year gap, im sure ill be petrified with my next pregnancy after emma, and weve said that if the same happens with our next we would reconsider having a third (which was the origional plan) as it was really hard experience (with a very lucky outcome)

I'd love a second one but my OH doesn't :( He has two older boys from a previous relationship and didn't want anymore but when I fell pregnant he said ok but it's definitely the last one. I thought ok but now I'm not so happy. My LO only sees his brothers 1 day a week so he would grow up without someone to play with :( I really really would like another one but I think I'll never do :cry:
I loved being pregnant, I love being a mummy and another baby would make our family complete

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back