• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

OMG!!

Princess_Puddles said:
Lol, i'm sure if all our OH's saw us on here they'd think we're all a bunch of ranging hormonal women haha :lol:

Thanks for all your replies! I don't think we will try just yet, there's alot I want to achieve before we have another. I think Harrison's a handful as it is for now, he keeps me & OH on our toes and I think he's coming up to the terrible 2's tantrums, he really knows how to throw a wobbly lol! But I will be sure to let you all know when we do decide to :)

Goodluck Sarah113 TTC :pray: you and you OH must have some patience on you both lol

Olivia's the same, specially when she is tired she can be a right stoppy little madam :roll: . Not looking forward to the terrible 2s at all :rotfl:

Haylii&&Mia said:
[quote="Claire&Jack":g5drtm4p]i felt like that, and look what happened to me :lol:

I suspect it was something else that happened to you :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :rotfl: :rotfl:[/quote:g5drtm4p]

:rotfl: well i did have a little help :wink: :rotfl:

Claire&Jack said:
[quote="Haylii&&Mia":yxx3gjsl][quote="Claire&Jack":yxx3gjsl]i felt like that, and look what happened to me :lol:

I suspect it was something else that happened to you :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :rotfl: :rotfl:[/quote:yxx3gjsl]

:rotfl: well i did have a little help :wink: :rotfl:[/quote:yxx3gjsl]

thats no way to talk about your oh :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Haylii&&Mia said:
[quote="Claire&Jack":2hdwlkm3][quote="Haylii&&Mia":2hdwlkm3][quote="Claire&Jack":2hdwlkm3]i felt like that, and look what happened to me :lol:

I suspect it was something else that happened to you :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :rotfl: :rotfl:[/quote:2hdwlkm3]

:rotfl: well i did have a little help :wink: :rotfl:[/quote:2hdwlkm3]

thats no way to talk about your oh :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:[/quote:2hdwlkm3]

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: well to be fair he didnt have to do much- i fell in the 2nd month lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back