more babies?

no way! this is number 3,my 2 boys are 9 and 6 (or nearly 7 as he tells everyone!!lol) and I will be 35 in a few weeks, I just don't want to be having babies in my 40's or even late 30's. As it is I'll be 40 when this one starts school :shock:

My whole life ive only ever wanted one child.

Hannahs pregnancy and birth was a struggle, so that deffinatly finalised it.

about 6-8 weeks after hannah it seems i got pregnant. :evil: lol. (i was on the pill etc) I havent even had a period between babies!!!

But thats life.

but if my OH comes near me after this one, ill come after him with a chain saw.

rachelandjarvis said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

i have to admit, i've loved being pregnant. i've had a relatively good time cant really complain other than mild spd.

but we shall see how this one goes before thinking about another, having said that; it's taken us 4 years to get this far so we are very grateful for the one we have been blessed with.

Yeah, I would love another one or two, and I don't want too much of an age gap beetween my kids (but im not sure how the OH feels about it :lol: )

I think I'd like another one in 3 or 4 years, OH doesn't agree but I really don't want to bring this one up as an only child :(

Might have another in about 3/4 years lol (i dont like odd numbers lol)

rachelandjarvis said:
I havent even had a period between babies!!!

But thats life.

i havent had a period yet :cry: i only wanted 2 but that might change ....... :cry:

This is our first but at this present moment I can't imagine wanting to go through pregnancy again for a while :? We definately want one more after this and a possible third at some time in the VERY DISTANT future! I think if i had a boy after this then i'll stop as it would be nice to have one of each. If I had another girl then we might give it one more bash.

Jo after your feet pic and your sd and everything else i was dying to know what your answer was, i was gonna ask you but didn't like to :oops:

This is it for me :cry: my fourth so i think its enough, haven't got the room for another one and i always wanted 4 kids, 2 of each and i'm so lucky i got that, well soon will have hopefully.

People thought i was mad, some said they only ever wanted 2 and that was enough, hubby only ever wanted 2 as well but i managed to pursuade him :rotfl: its funny though, after my 2nd the thought of not having any more ate away at me, my 3rd pregnancy i found a lot harder and this one is too so i think its all to do with my age (35) and all the other kids to look after, i don't think i'd cope with a 5th pregnancy to be honest, don't get me wrong i love being pregnant but am just finding it to hard now and since falling pregnant i really feel like i don't want anymore (unless a mistake is made of course :shock: ) which is nice but also sad in a way too

Despite having a crap time with this one, I wouldn't say no. Although not for another 4-5 years at least. I'm going to have the coil AND try and use condoms if possible after this one is born.

I'll be 37 when this one arrives so nature may well decide for me. I think if I decide 'yes' then I'd better stay off the pill and see if we get a quick turn around - I don't think I'd still want to be trying at 38/39.

I don't mind being an older mum because I'm more nutty than lots of girls 15 years younger than me - I'm usually very fit too. But the risks of a problem get higher so quickly and I don't know how I'd feel about that if a LO suffered with a problem because of my decision to have 2 not one.

I figure most likely nature will have the last say.

The reason i was asking was, we started trying for this one when Heather turned 1. Had no problems getting pregnant before so thought id be done within the year but then 2,3,4 yrs past and finally it happened after 5 yrs of trying :cheer:

Still in shock now as i never thought it would happen! but i think this will be my last.

crikey. dont know, lets get this over with first!!

oh will say no anyway tho, hes a worrier.. not enough money/space/ etc worry etc worry!!.......

This baby is my first, I would like to have two but I feel truely blessed with this one (never thought we'd be able to have children) so if he's the only one then i'm more than happy! :D

Lol When I Gave Birth I Said "Lovella Can Have As Many Pets As She Wants Coz She Aint Having Any F***king Siblings!" :rotfl: ..

But It Really Is AMAZING How That Feeling Goes.. So Yeah I Will Be Having More But Not Anytime Soon :)

YEAH!!!
I want 2 in 18 months of eachother :lol:
So that means July Aug next year ill ttc again. he he. Get em out quick i say :lol:
Also that means ill be off 9 months go back to work for only 6months or so and have another 9m off. means i wont pay much for child care and they will start school only a year after eachother.
Maybe ill change my mind in a few weeks :? :rotfl:

we thought I was pg again but then AF showed up, it actually made me think that I want more Jam time cos he amazes me everyday and Id hate to miss out on stuff with him cos Im pg so its def been put to the back of my mind for at least 2 years!

Although this is my first pregnancy I doubt I will be having anymore. There are still things I want to do with my life, funnily enough having a baby was one of them! Don't get me wrong I do like kids but I never imagined I would have lots. I would rather have one and be able to provide all the things they need rather than have lots and struggle.

Having come from a single parent family it was no fun at all and probably the reason why I am so put off from having a big family, not saying that I am on my own because I'm not but our income is not especially fantastic at the moment and I don't see that improving any time soon.

Good luck to anyone else who is planning on trying for their second, third etc.

As sad as it is this is my last :(

I finally got DH to agree to this one in the hope we would get a girl (already have 2 boys) but it wasn't meant to be!

I think 3 boys is more than enough for me to handle and even if we did try again I know I would get another boy :rotfl:

The trouble with me is I love babies and I know I will get broody again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back