more babies?

Nicola g

Reaction score
Anyone planning any more kids after this?

This is my third (have a 9 and 6 yr old) and i was planning on one more as always wanted 4 and to make it even and have two close togethor.

...But im thinking now after all the aches and pains plus how expensive they are i might just have the 3 :lol:

Geez, let me just get over the first one!! I cant even think about a second yet..... :lol:

NO WAY!! never ever ever ever again! and if OH even thinks it i shall remove all baby making parts for him just to make sure.

No more for us, this one will mean hubby has 3 and we have 2 together so no more. I dont like being pregnant much and although it makes me sad to think i wont have any more, i would rather provide more for my 2 than struggle with a 3rd.

Plus hubby is all for for the snip next year and i'm having a hysterectomy too, so that kind of finalises it!!!! :rotfl:

NOOOO WAY. Does anyone know if they'll tie my fallopian tubes up into a tight knot after this birth?? DH wouldnt mind more babies so I dont trust him one bit lol!!

This is our first baby and we definately want more....

....however we also want to have this one before we think too much about the future...

...and who knows we may only ever be blessed with one....

Yep, one more. Hopefully when this one is about 18 months we will try again :)

i reckon another one or two after this one. i don't wanna go back to work - would rather stay at home making babies and looking after them :lol: :lol: :lol:

No. We had already decided on 2 and that's it. Hubby would have more, but he gets to go to work everyday :roll:

I'd like one more, but not for another 2-3 years at least. I'll see how this one goes first :lol:

me and my OH are thinking we'll be quite happy with just one!

Sure, if the babies come that is :D

I'm muslim and we really value having big families :D

i wanted 2 , soooo much ! but ive hated pregnancy and no idea how id have coped with a child to look after !

but havent ruled it out tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back