Mondays are now my day off!!!!

twinkles

Reaction score
Eeeeekkkk!!! After 11 years of only having Sunday's off, I can now enjoy a Monday too! I have employed a therapist at my salon to cover Monday's and Wednesday's (although I'm mobile for the old dears on a weds) which means I'm out enjoying the sun!!!!! I love being pregnant! Have a good monday bumps :dance: xx

Yay for Mondays off!!! That's great! Relax and enjoy the sunshine :) xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Aww that's fab! Enjoy your Mondays off!! :D xx

Wow hun, I can't believe you've been surviving that long on just one day off :shock: :shock:

You won't know what to do with yourself LOL!!

I am sure you'll get used to it....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Brilliant!! Enjoy your Mondays and make sure you get a chance to treat yourself whilst you are busy treating others!! x

Brilliant!! Enjoy your Mondays and make sure you get a chance to treat yourself whilst you are busy treating others!! x

Oh I sure am, the clouds came over earlier at the time I knew there was an appointment free at the salon so I went and had my nails done :)

Nice to be pampered, enjoy your Monday's off. If you ever get bored, you are more than welcome to trade with me! ;) x

Take my hat off to you - 11 years with only a sunday off!

If you get bored you could always do my Mondays! :p

Like your nails btw, have you got that cracking stuff on one? x

Having Monday off is great. It's so lovely not to have that Sunday night feeling and to be off while everyone is starting their working week.

I'm really lucky though, I have Monday off as well as the weekend. I don't now how you managed with only 1 day off!

Enjoy xx

I'm lucky but I love my job so it's never been a chore but now I've discovered this extra freedom think I would find it hard if I had to go back!! Self employed girls so never had the choice to take more time off until now :) xx

Babyem, it's shellac nails with foil on ring finger :) x

How lovely to have the extra day off, enjoy it hun!! I've just taken someone on too, she officially startsnext week but I'm carrying on full time for another 4 weeks then I'm part time from July.
I'm worried about leaving her in charge of my customers though! Did you feel a bit nervous about it? Xx

I did Saturday with her and that eased my worries! Had a client text today saying how lovely she was and how pleased she is with her minx toes!!! I'm going to give her more days eventually but having her in Monday's means I'm happy to do 10 hours days the rest of the week, 6 days was killing me!! We have to do it eventually Hun but I think I'm lucky to have found the right person so fast, it is a bit like giving your life to someone else at first but I had a lush day off so can't wait for next Monday now!!!!!x

That's great! I did some training with her yesterday, just showing her my routines for things and showing her where everything is. She came in for a morning last week and I just got her to do some treatments on my mum and a friend to see what her work was like. I do feel a lot more confident about it now but it's scary leaving your business in someone else's hands when you've worked so hard for it!
Everyone is different but you may feel that your long days everyday get too much when you get a little further along. I'm nowstarting to find I'm getting very tired by the end of the week. Only four more weeks though and then I'm down to three days a week, I don't know what I will do with all that extra time!! Well until bubs arrives anyway!! Xx

It will be fine, I think once the first day is done you can relax, I would rather long days than extra short days, towards the end I want to do 3 10 hour days and then do the same when I come back and get the 4 full days off :) got too many clients to keep happy and once baby is here I figure the more days with baby the better! I'm actually looking forward to this part time life! If you can call 30 hours pt but it's a start!!! :) don't think this would be visible if I begrudged my job mind!!!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back