My 12 Week Scan with Pics :)

claire671

Reaction score
Hey Ladies,

Well after my drama on Monday I was more than eager for my scan today and it did not disappoint!
Was taken right away and saw our little baby clear as day on the screen, although we do have a naughty wriggly baby who was kicking and turning away!! Sonographer got me to wiggle my hips in an attempt to get the baby to lie on it's side in order to get the nuchal measurement. No such luck! So off I went for a 20 minute wander around the hospital, drank some sugary juice and back in we went. This time baby had it's back to us completely and wriggled even more! I have to go back on Monday to have another scan as apparently the baby wasn't in the exact position they need, I don't mind at all as it means I get to see the little one again, hopefully better behaved this time :lol:
Oh and I'm dated bang on 13 weeks so have lost 2 days but I'm so happy baby is well :dance: !!
I did get two pictures though so here they are:

Attachments

• IMG3.jpg
    IMG3.jpg
    377.7 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG4.jpg
    IMG4.jpg
    371.6 KB · Views: 40
awww lovely pics!! What a cheeky little monkey you have in there! :)

Awwwww they are great pictures! I'm so jelous as at my scan they put me back to 10 weeks so baby was just a bean then... only 2 more weeks and i will actually get to see a little baby fx!!!!

aww fab pics wat a little monkey hey hehe xx

Brilliant pics, I would be very happy with that little one getting u another scan!!!!! X

Congratulations!! Your bubba as the cutest little nose! Xx

how lovely , thanks for sharing, beautiful pics ,all the best xx

Thanks ladies!! Just so so happy to reach this milestone! xx

Congratualtion hun,

So glad your little bean is all OK in there

xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads