MommaKat 's Labour Thread! - Baby is here! - 12noon 18th Dec

Fantastic news! Well done Kat, big hugs to you and Alanna fantastic she is here!!! Xx

Congrats!!!!!
She is adorable and a gorgeous name as well :hugs:

aww she is adorable well done hope you manage to get some much needed rest huge congratulations

Aww congratulations!! She is beautiful!
XxX

:cheer: massive congrats Kat, you did really well, hope you are enjoying your gorgeous girl :)

Huge congratulations! Lovely name and amazing that you guessed the weight right!!

Congrats hunni!! My labours were long too horrible isn't it! They will listen next time tho coz you will have a history! Lol she is beautiful hunni xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cannot believe that took so long! Well done. Hope you both get home shortly and you can enjoy your little girl :yay:

well done Kat, really sorry you had the long labour then had to have the section, although I am looking forward to the birth story cause you will tell it like it is xx

Congratulations :yay: and beautiful name (although I am biased as it's on our short list!)

yey finally shes here!!!!

congratulations huni she is gorgous n a really good weight too, no wonder u had such a big bump!!!

take care n good luck with the social workers

xxxxx

Just a quick thank you girls, have put more pictures on my facebook (Ariel Von Absynthe) if you wanna look.. will write up the birth story in a couple days when ive mentally go over the last few days Lol

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back