mohammed teddy bear *edit* poll added

I've edited my post, SC quoted it, not you - sorry :hug:

PinkPunch said:

Your right I did say that.. but i certainly didn't say anything like "if pinkpunch is right, thats ok, if shes wrong, thats terribly offensive" which is what you replied to that quote :think: I think you'll find i did research it myself.

Anyway this isn't really point of topic is it. And I don't really have anything to add myself as it's gone totally of the discussion about a woman who got arrested for naming a teddy bear muhammed lol

:wave:

Sweetcheeks24 said:
PinkPunch said:

Your right I did say that.. but i certainly didn't say anything like "if pinkpunch is right, thats ok, if shes wrong, thats terribly offensive" which is what you replied to that quote :think: I think you'll find i did research it myself.

Anyway this isn't really point of topic is it. And I don't really have anything to add myself as it's gone totally of the discussion about a woman who got arrested for naming a teddy bear muhammed lol

And i still think its a bit of a mad thing for her to get arrested over. :D

mrs_tommo22 said:
Sweetcheeks24 said:
PinkPunch said:

And i still think its a bit of a mad thing for her to get arrested over. :D

Me too :D

Right, I'm glad that's sorted then.

1diethreaddie.jpg

:rotfl: the sun have started a campaign to release the teddy bear

Lou,

I have chosen to reply to you on here as obviously PM'ing you doesn't work. You accused me of not being an adult or having balls so I wrote back via PM as I didn't feel what I wanted to say (which I said on PM) was relevant to the discussion.
I feel that it is you who have shown your true colours. I deliberately PM'd you to keep the discussion between ourselves. If you wanted to reply to me you could have with your own PM. You chose not to do that for whatever reason :think:

Oh and by the way I wasn't 2 faced. Being 2 faced means you talk about someone behind there back with someone else. Can you show me where I did that please? :think:
Just edited this to add I did not send the PM to Pink Punch.

Freya said:
Lou,

I have chosen to reply to you on here as obviously PM'ing you doesn't work. You accused me of not being an adult or having balls so I wrote back via PM as I didn't feel what I wanted to say (which I said on PM) was relevant to the discussion.
I feel that it is you who have shown your true colours. I deliberately PM'd you to keep the discussion between ourselves. If you wanted to reply to me you could have with your own PM. You chose not to do that for whatever reason :think:

Oh and by the way I wasn't 2 faced. Being 2 faced means you talk about someone behind there back with someone else. Can you show me where I did that please? :think:

Er.....nope. I come on this forum to have a chat, give and recieve advice, have a laugh, sometimes shed some tears and sometimes have discussions. No offence but I'm not interested in having a slanging match, on pm or otherwise. Why don't you come on some other threads and have a giggle? You need to lighten up a bit :hug:

annem said:
:rotfl: the sun have started a campaign to release the teddy bear

poor poor tragic teddy... :cry: I hope he doesn't get whipped.. ( :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: )

Lets all have a teddy bears picnic together and a group hug :hug: ...lifes to short eh!

I'll bring cake :wink:

EsBdayCake07.jpg

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

And Pinkpunch, you being religious, i'e worshiping Jesus Christ, i thought that you would be more sensitive to other faiths.

I think its fair to say it works both ways. My faith (not religion) is against Islam because my bible says "put no other Gods before me" and I don't see muhammed as a God. Simple as that.

Im not going into details about his life - as you said, its not appropriate for this forum.

:hug:

We don't worship muhammad, we worship God, the God of abraham. We believe that Muhammad is a prophet ie john, david, adam. Which just shows how much you dont know, you should know of something before you comment

Can I ask a Q -

Are Christians offended by people who don't believe in Jesus?

Hi Happy Alice,

I am a Christian and I think the majority wouldn't be offended TBH. :D

I would like to think that Im a christian and if someone said they didnt believe in Jesus then that would be fine with me. Its what I believe thats important to me.

Teen, maybe I worded that wrong.. let me explain.

Muhammed is seen as the highest moral character in the bible. Jesus is seen only as a prophet but not as important as Muhammed. So from my point of view, you are putting muhammed before Jesus which is the opposite of that I believe. To me, anything that is put 1st place in your life is a God.. for example, perhaps some peoples God is money for example (in bible times, it was golden calves etc) so God says "thou shalt put no other Gods before me" and in my opinion, thats includes Abraham / Muhammed.

Hope I explained that ok.

Which just shows how much you dont know, you should know of something before you comment
No need to get nasty, lets just talk about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back