** MODERATORS REQUIRED **

LauraB

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Would you like to help out with moderating Pregnancy Forum? If so, then please read on!

As I am sure you all know, this site is very much geared towards being a friendly, supportive and non-judgemental place to discuss concerns about pregnancy and baby issues, a place to seek advice and to offer words of help and support to others. However, as with all forums, things can get a little hairy at times and unfortunately I am not always around to resolve matters straight away.

If you are interested, then you should have been a member of Pregnancy Forum for at least six months. The role is a very casual (and unpaid!) one, and so you will not be requested to be on the forum any more than you usually are, but any extra time you can spare will be very greatly appreciated. The role basically entails keeping an eye on things in the main forum, to ensure that a peaceful environment is maintained at all times. Diplomatic intervention by a moderator, to try and calm things down, can often prevent a topic from having to be locked or deleted - although as a moderator you do have that ability should you deem it necessary.

If you are interested, please drop me a note via PM - I would like to create more than one moderator position, so that there's a good chance of the forum being moderated at most times, plus I myself will still be rattling around in the background :lol:

Good luck! Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Best wishes,
Laura B

Hi Everyone,

Firstly, a huge thank you to everybody once again for offering to help with the moderating of Pregnancy Forum. I received a lot of offers, and it’s lovely to know that so many people are willing to help keep it a great place to visit.

It wasn’t an easy task, however I decided to appoint five new Moderators in the end, and they are as follows:-

beanie
Layla
Sami
urchin
xSuzx

I have sent PMs to everybody who applied, and if you were not selected this time please don’t let it put you off applying again in the future - as you can imagine, it was really hard deciding who to choose, but if you do wish to apply again at any stage in the future, then I would be only too happy to consider you again.

Best wishes to all,
Laura B

HI Laura

I dont knwo whos sent yu pm for this but you chose some greatr ladies who for me have helped me out lots thanks ladies :D
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back