We're Looking for New Moderators!

I'm sorry, everyone, it will be soon I promise :) ......... I've just been dead busy, but I'm doing my best to get round to sorting out with Urchin and Suz who our new moderators will be, and I promise to update you all just as soon as I can! Thanks meanwhile for your patience, I hope you can all bear with me for just a couple more days :hug:

I wana know if its me
a115.gif
hahaha

no problem laura, doesnt matter if u took months to decide as long as its the right choice !! xx thanks 4 keepin us informed x

*~*GOOD LUCK TO ALL WHO APPLIED*~*

I didnt apply with baby coming soon and taking up all my time so just wanted to wish eveyone who applied loads of GOOD LUCK from me and the bump (you'll need it with this lot :lol: ). :D

little*red said:
*~*GOOD LUCK TO ALL WHO APPLIED*~*

I didnt apply with baby coming soon and taking up all my time so just wanted to wish eveyone who applied loads of GOOD LUCK from me and the bump (you'll need it with this lot :lol: ). :D

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I don't think any of you realise just how hard this is, or just how many people applied!

yep i understand hunny, i will fight till the end though:)

well, who ever you decide thats ok with me:) you near to your decision hun?

I just want to say that theres no pressure, just take as long as you need and make the right descision, I think you'll find its me! Im the right descision! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:roll: dont listen to her hun shes talking coblers :rotfl:

Everyone on here is a good bunch of girls!!!

I dont pity any of the mods/admin at this moment in time, its such a hard decision trying to pick the right person who is going to see both sides of any arguements (should they appear) and more importantly be fair and non biassed.

The forum I was a mod on got way out of hand at one point, mainly because we picked some new mods... who really changed once becoming a mod.

Good luck to all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back