Bad afternoon / night!!! (moan)

gemmap27

Reaction score
Well I managed to convince myself yesterday that I might have a water infection as I couldnt stop peeing and it was hurting my tummy - so I thought I would call in at the docs and get it checked.
The doctor totally freaked me out!!! I was in there ages waiting (they were running late due to an emergency call out) The doc checked everything, my water sample was clear and she listened for babies heartbeat - and it took her ages to find it - then she asked me if it moved much - It was having a lazy day and I explained that I hadnt felt much but it would normally be active at night if its quiet in the day and that I wasnt worried. She then proceeded to call the labour ward (by this time I was getting worried) she was checking if I needed to go in for monitoring - I didnt - Thankfully. She also checked my BP 4 times. which has gone down since last week. I need to drop another sample in today just to make sure there is no infection. So I was in there ages, for nothing but another bottle of lactulose.

Anyway I went home and called my dad - who then told me that my mum had to have the doc out (the emergency call from earlier) and she might have to go to hospital. She has emphysema. She has been really poorly and they might take her in today! So all in all I had a really crap night and just wanted to share this.

aww you poor thing hun
i hope your mum gets better soon
manda xx

I hope your mum is ok and you feel better soon. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh Gemma, try and keep your chin up honey. Hope you and mum are feeling better soon. :hug: :hug:

Thanks girls!

I am fine though! I was just worried yesterday cause I have never peeed that much before - and thought I should get it checked - she did say maybe its that the baby is lent against my bladder.

Mum has the doc coming out to her shortly and we will find out then if shes in hospital! I know its the best place for her - but I really dont want her to be in hospital over christmas!

:shock: poor you and poor your mum hope you both feel better soon :hug:

If it's any help you would know if you had cystitis, it hurts like hell :evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back