pointless moan

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by katietateypot, Feb 6, 2012.

1. katietateypot

katietateypot Well-Known Member

my tummy is super itchy and its so annoying!
    I can't itch it because when i had my surgery done they cut all my nerves so its NUMB on the outside :wall2:
    I know its because my scar is starting to stretch which is painful but the itching wont go!!!

Pointless thread but hubby is at work and i have no one else to complain/moan to :shakehead:

2. FirstBabyEek

FirstBabyEek Well-Known Member

Aw hun, how about a nice tub of ice cream/bar of choc to take your mind off it (thats my answer to most things)
    hope the itching fades really soon xx

3. BellaRiven

BellaRiven Well-Known Member

Aww honey, you moan away :) :hugs:

4. Maria1977

Maria1977 Well-Known Member

I can empathise hun,my section scar itches like mad at times and is all numb from scar to middle of belly. Horrible sensation!

:hug:

5. Kirsty.Y.84

Kirsty.Y.84 Well-Known Member

My tummy itches all over and I don't even have a scar! It's really tight and itchy I think it's just stretching but it's annoying! x

6. Journey1

Journey1 Well-Known Member

Kirsty.Y.84 you should try mum2be tummy rub from boots, it is AMAZING!!! I tried Bio oil to start with but the itching didn't stop and it dried my skin. This tummy rub is FAB no itching, no stretch feeling and NO sign of Stretch Marks yet! Which is good for me as my legs although I'm only a size 8 are pickled with them.

As for your scars ladies good luck with that, I have no experience to help you.

Big hugs for the itchy times :) x