sickness moan

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by loz, Nov 8, 2007.

1. loz

loz Well-Known Member

My sickness is back with avengance - on Tues I had to come home from work early as was feeling really nauseous and then was sick all down myself in the car! I couldnt pull over as I was on the dual carriageway! :shock: Never hit such a low in all my life! Surely pregnancy cant be any more humiliating than this! Yesterday was my birthday and I couldnt keep anything down. I ate a bit and then threw up. I couldnt go out and my OH was really bored as he had taken the day off work to take me out. I havent been sick today but had some lunch and now feel really nauseaous again. I cant go on like this for much longer. I was feeling better the last couple of weeks but had a stinking cold last week and just feel really weak. This morning I tried to call both midwifes but couldnt get through and the GP was engaged so I gave up. Just a bit worried that the baby isnt getting enough food. I have felt he/she moving though so they must be ok! Sorry to moan but just am not enjoying be pregnant. Have said to other half that I dont ever want to be pregnant again but he says I have to have one more later!!! Any one else fed up?!!!

2. Gem & Leland

Gem & Leland Well-Known Member

all i can say is that i was still be sick at 18 weeks , and at mo 90% im not nausa and ive not been sick since 18 weeks .

dont give it up , it may still go :hug:

3. Louise_a

Louise_a Well-Known Member

aww hun hope you feel better.

know how you are feeling. i had terrible sickness right from the first week and upto week 18 then it just vanished. it would be from 5am - about 11am then back at 2pm along with overwhelming tiredness and stay until approx 10pm. couldnt eat or drink as i saw it again, car made me sick, watching tv made me sick too.

i hate ginger!! but i tried it. grate a little in some hot water with a little lemon and sugar. nice! and it really did take the edge off it. ginger biscuits didnt work at all.

:hug:

4. GBLiz

GBLiz Well-Known Member

my friend was still being sick all the way up til 8 months!!!! :shock:

hope yours gets better before then

5. loz

loz Well-Known Member

I live in hope that it will pass soon, thanks guys, x

6. DebbieM

DebbieM Well-Known Member

Really hope you feel better soon xxx

7. Bee

Bee Well-Known Member

Hope u feel better soon

I know how u feel

8. SuziQ

SuziQ Well-Known Member

Oh Loz, hope you feel better soon. :hug: :hug: :hug:
    We're about the same stage and I sometimes still getting the nausea.. had some at 15 weeks for a week.. then a week off.. and now again.. feeling it. Thankfully I'm not actually sick.
    Are you feeling any better now hon?

x

9. muppetmummy

muppetmummy Well-Known Member

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: I'm sure it will disappear again before long. It's quite rare to suffer from sickness all the way through

10. bumpmakes3

bumpmakes3 Well-Known Member

Aww - sorry you're going through all this nasty sickness :hug: I'm sure it'll calm down soon and you'll shortly have a lovely baby to show for it so put your smile on and think how fabulous that'll be :cheer:

11. loz

loz Well-Known Member

Hooray I'm feeling more human today! I'm going out for the first time since Tuesday! Going to celebrate birthday when I feel better maybe next week. I am so happy to be pregnant just didnt realise how hard it would be just to get through each day! I hope 18 weeks is a turning point for me as that's tomorrow!

12. SuziQ

SuziQ Well-Known Member

Loz... are you also a fellow Scorpio :) My birthday was on the 4th :dance:

And I am 18 weeks on Sunday.

Have a good birthday celebration hon

x

13. loz

loz Well-Known Member

Yes I am an old girl now, was 32 on the 7th. Will get the hubby to take me for a nice meal when I can keep it down!

14. hotluck

hotluck Well-Known Member

So we share the same birthday, huh? :D

I too was feeling sick on Wednesday, but thankfully I wasn't actually sick, and managed to get through my birthday in one piece.

I haven't had nausea since I was about week 12, but this last week or so, it has started up again for no reason. I'm feeling sick now and I don't know why. Thank goodness I haven't got many weeks left to go. :lol:

Enjoy your belated celebrations :hug:

15. loz

loz Well-Known Member

Thanks, you're so lucky nearly being there. Hope it all goes well x