Moan,moan,moan,moan moan!!!!!! V.long Sorry!

evemarie8 said:
frangelle said:
I had a choc ice for breakfast :?
eatchicken.gif

Chokky.gif

I often do that if I don't get time to make my toast, usually galaxy or mars :roll:

Aren't we greedy............... Blame it on the babies, they aren't born yet, they wont know!!!!

I do, when little bean wants chocolate, who am I to stand in her way. I keep buying so much yummy stuff and I can't stop eating it!!!

Hahaha I have hijacked your thread :moon: Now you know how it feels for everyone else!!!

You feeling abit better now anyway?

madam bully said:
frangelle said:
I had a choc ice for breakfast :?
eatchicken.gif

I had a crunchie for breakfast :oops:

Oh good so you and Eve schmeeve are as bad as me, I feel better now, I thought it was my Waynetta slob side shining through :oops: !!!

alfie said:
Eve you poor thing. I really think you need to leave. Working for her is obviously not working and i know it's hard but after baby is born you are going to need a job that works around you, brad and the baby not the other way round. I'm sure she will be horrible if you do decide to leave but hopefully she'll come round eventually.

Hope you're feeling better soon

Alfie
xx

I know this is coming, but I just don't think I can deal with the change right now, I don't want to walk out on my maternity pay and leave Brad to deal with everything, he already works 7 days a week. So the first time I will be able to think about a career change is by looking for something else whilst I am on maternity leave, and to be fair, I would rather be spendng that time focussing all my energy on my new arrival! Not stressing myself out looking for a new job.

Before I started thinking about having a family, I loved working here, I was completely focussed and although this will sound awful, I was really good at my job. The problem is I think I have made a rod for my own back as everyone else we take on is just not putting in the same effort.

My mom doesn't seem to realise that I put in so much effort because I liked working for the family business, any one else who works here isn't going to have the same commitment as me because it doesn't mean the same to them. But now I am being punished for being good at it because she doesn't want me to leave?
It's a no win situation :wall:

frangelle said:
I do, when little bean wants chocolate, who am I to stand in her way. I keep buying so much yummy stuff and I can't stop eating it!!!

Hahaha I have hijacked your thread :moon: Now you know how it feels for everyone else!!!

Do you know you are having a girl?? Is this a new development????

You can hijak my threads anytime, too much seriousness makes Schmeeve a very dull girl and I don't want to loose my sense of humour now do I???? Where would my working day be with out some 'Smelley input???

I consider myself officially cheered up, all I have to do now is sweet talk Brad into forgiving me for my pregnant rant when he was only trying to protect me and I am back to normal!! :roll:

evemarie8 said:
frangelle said:

Do you know you are having a girl?? Is this a new development????

You can hijak my threads anytime, too much seriousness makes Schmeeve a very dull girl and I don't want to loose my sense of humour now do I???? Where would my working day be with out some 'Smelley input???

I consider myself officially cheered up, all I have to do now is sweet talk Brad into forgiving me for my pregnant rant when he was only trying to protect me and I am back to normal!! :roll:

No I don't know its a girl, I've just always assumed it is!!! I've got my scan date throught though- July 4th :cheer: which is also Kieran schmieran's birthday!!!

I'm sure he'll forgive you, blame those damn hormones!!! He sounds like a good egg :)

frangelle said:
No I don't know its a girl, I've just always assumed it is!!! I've got my scan date throught though- July 4th :cheer: which is also Kieran schmieran's birthday!!!

I'm sure he'll forgive you, blame those damn hormones!!! He sounds like a good egg :)

AAAwwwwwwww A good egg!! I like that! I shall tell him he is a good egg!!

So for Kieren Schmierens birthday he gets a pic of his new baby sister or brother!!! How ace! Are you definately going to find out then?

evemarie8 said:
frangelle said:

AAAwwwwwwww A good egg!! I like that! I shall tell him he is a good egg!!

So for Kieren Schmierens birthday he gets a pic of his new baby sister or brother!!! How ace! Are you definately going to find out then?

Yeah definately!!! I swear its a girl, I will be shocked (but not disappointed) if its a boy!!! Kieran schmieran says its a girl and he told me I was pregnant a week before I even took a test, completely out of the blue!!!

Oooooh psychic kieran schmieran head!!!!

He hates being called kieran schmieran head :rotfl: He tells me off!!! He says 'Grrr my names just Kieran' :roll:

frangelle said:
Yeah definately!!! I swear its a girl, I will be shocked (but not disappointed) if its a boy!!! Kieran schmieran says its a girl and he told me I was pregnant a week before I even took a test, completely out of the blue!!!

He hates being called kieran schmieran head :rotfl: He tells me off!!! He says 'Grrr my names just Kieran' :roll:

:rotfl: :rotfl: We have decided on the name Clark and I keep talking to the bump calling it Clarkey-Pants :roll: Poor kids going to hate me before he even gets to school!!!

Get Kieren Schmieren Head down to the nearest kids talent agency, I see you have the next Derek Achkora (sp?) on your hands there!!!!
Kieren Schmieren would be a good stage name :moon:

evemarie8 said:
frangelle said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: We have decided on the name Clark and I keep talking to the bump calling it Clarkey-Pants :roll: Poor kids going to hate me before he even gets to school!!!

Get Kieren Schmieren Head down to the nearest kids talent agency, I see you have the next Derek Achkora (sp?) on your hands there!!!!
Kieren Schmieren would be a good stage name :moon:

Derek Acora is a fake apparently, some people tricked him, and he was exposed.

Ew not in that way :puke:

frangelle said:

:rotfl: That would be gross, he freaks me out with that decidedly dodgy earing!!

OK so maybe not the best person to compare your son to, but with a genuine talent like that, you should make the most of it, nurture his psycic powers :lol:
In fact, can you ask him if my son is going to be ginger, because my sister keeps teasing me!!??

evemarie8 said:
frangelle said:

:rotfl: That would be gross, he freaks me out with that decidedly dodgy earing!!

OK so maybe not the best person to compare your son to, but with a genuine talent like that, you should make the most of it, nurture his psycic powers :lol:
In fact, can you ask him if my son is going to be ginger, because my sister keeps teasing me!!??

Oh no!!! I shall ask psychic kieran schmieran head when he gets in from school!!!

frangelle said:
Oh no!!! I shall ask psychic kieran schmieran head when he gets in from school!!!

:shock: :shock: What if he says yes???? Should I re-think the name?? Call him something like Archibald or Bartholemew?? :think:

Actually Brad liked the name Bart for this one, I quickly kaboshed it but now.............................who knows????

evemarie8 said:
frangelle said:

:shock: :shock: What if he says yes???? Should I re-think the name?? Call him something like Archibald or Bartholemew?? :think:

Actually Brad liked the name Bart for this one, I quickly kaboshed it but now.............................who knows????

But then it will come out yellow, call it milhouse!!!! Then it will have blue hair and definately wont be ginger!!!

Well I shall ask the wise one at quarter past 3, but prepare yourself incase its bad news :rotfl:

frangelle said:
evemarie8 said:
But then it will come out yellow, call it milhouse!!!! Then it will have blue hair and definately wont be ginger!!!

Well I shall ask the wise one at quarter past 3, but prepare yourself incase its bad news :rotfl:

He wanted to call it Bart after the Flash (more cheesy 80's references) I finally agreed to Clark (superman, I know, I am sad :oops: ) as I had always promised him he could name the boys!!!! I may live to regret it!!!

While he's tuned in, can you ask the wise one for the lottery numbers please, I shall be eternally indebted :pray:

Of course I will!!! Will you be on about half 3 so I may relay his wiseness to you :rotfl:

Psychic Kieran schmieran head says your baby will have white hair (which is what he refers to blonde hair as) so i think you're safe!!!

frangelle said:
Psychic Kieran schmieran head says your baby will have white hair (which is what he refers to blonde hair as) so i think you're safe!!!

Ooooooooooooohhhhhh, he's good, Brad had blonde hair until he was 6!!!
I shall tell Abigail the Snail that the Oracle has spoken and she has been outcast! :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back