Yum yum yum!

Strangeness

Reaction score
My brother just phoned me to tell me he's taking us to the Harvester tonight. Can't wait! Only problem is I always fill up on salad and bread before my meal :lol: Good thing is I don't have to pay :D

mmm love the harvester i like the red devil sauce on my salad yum i can never eat my food by the time ive been to salad cart xxxx

i'm going to the harvester after my 18 mile walk for charity, so that is something to look forward to.

i had the ribs last time, but i didnt really like them but i loved the starter. but i was too stuffed after the starter.

I had ribs last time I went and didn't rate them very much, thought they were quite sickly. Could have been because I had way too much salad though :lol:

I keep thinking about what to eat tonight. All I think about is food :shock:

all i have to say on this matter is

ROCKY ROAD!!! or whatever that yummy fat chocolate fudge dessert is called!!!

Ummmm Harvester.

When we lived in Bath we had one round the corner and used to go every Friday for the early bird menu :lol:

Love the salad too :D

Hi

Dont have one of those here but sounds yummy have fun
Katrina

fran_23 said:

oh my word its the best dessert ever but if i go with my mates 3 of us share it way too much for 1 person xxx

going harvester next saturday for hubbys birthday, plus i will have completed my 18 mile walk then, fingers crossed.

rach said:
fran_23 said:

oh my word its the best dessert ever but if i go with my mates 3 of us share it way too much for 1 person xxx

no way i eat it to myself..not sharing the chocolate fudge goodness!! nooo way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back