mixed race

mrz85

Reaction score
Any one else having a mixed race baby I am and cant wait 2 c how she is going 2 look !!!she will b a bit of welsh and irish born in england with a asian father x

Woo I'm a mixed race baby and my baby is a mixed race baby!!!

She looked completely different to how I imagined! She is fair and has blonde browny curly hair!!!

Xx

Apologies for any typos!

Yep, i am a blue-eyed 'english rose' (well, v pale anyhoo) and my partner is asian (indian) ethnic group

So cannot picture what our baby will look like at all! Other than nothing like me :)

Our baby isn't mixed race, but it'll be mixed religion in a place where, unfortunately, that kind of crap matters :(

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Our baby isn't mixed race, but it'll be mixed religion in a place where, unfortunately, that kind of crap matters :(

Exactly why I left the place at the first opportunity, I can't stand it jayjay! Well done to you and your man for standing up for what you believe in and doing what makes you happy, and glad your baby will have parents that can help break the cycle!

Aw thanks very much! Are u originally from Belfast?

I don't hate Belfast, I just hate the way some people want to live in the past and refuse to just live and let live.

Hubby and I make a stand sometimes, we wear our NI and ROI football tops while out together - we get some odd looks lol xx

My little boy will be mixed race. I'm white and my partner is of Indian origin. Has anyone had any problems with the families accepting this so far?? Xxx

Jayjay its the same with me. Im british well scottish and my partner is from ROI :) we are living in scotland xxxxx

Im white british and my husband is vietnamese so really cant wait to see how our lo will turn out! Hubby's sister has a little girl with her white husband and she is gorgeous!

my cousin (white British) is married to a Korean woman and they have two LO's (a girl and a boy) they both look a just like their mum but with my cousins face shape!!! their so cute!

I always wanted a mixed race baby as a kid, and my mum always said she imagined having one (but never did!) my uncle (well kinda...but not) is mixed race (Welsh/Jamaican) and he has mixed race children and each one looks different (there's 6 of them)

good luck to you all xx

My little boy will be mixed race. I'm white and my partner is of Indian origin. Has anyone had any problems with the families accepting this so far?? Xxx
my family are fine are you having problems :(

Yeah a bit. My family are absolutely fine. His brother and sister are great 2. But cos he's the oldest we are being pressured to get married which we don't want to do at the moment. He hasn't spoken to his dad since he told them our news!!

My baby will be. I am Afro Caribbean but my mum is mixed (black, asian and white) and my partner is Caucasian. I have a lot of mixed race children in my family and they are all beautiful but then I find all babies beautuful. I want to break out into the Bob Marley song 'I'm a rainbow too' - that song is so fitting for our children. Can't wait to meet my rainbow child :) xxxx

He hasn't spoken to his dad since he told them our news!!

That is so sad....I hope once their grandchild is born they'll see what really matters in life.

Hat off to you Jayjay, that takes some courage as I have family in Northern Ireland that dare not cross th road becaus of religious boundaries. Can't believe that shit is still going on.

xxx

Yeah a bit. My family are absolutely fine. His brother and sister are great 2. But cos he's the oldest we are being pressured to get married which we don't want to do at the moment. He hasn't spoken to his dad since he told them our news!!
thats sad I am married 2 my partner from pakistan and his family have been great payed for the wedding and stuff I hope they wud still b the same if we wernt wed

Oh I doubt it. He is Sikh and the oldest so I'm not exactly what they want for him. He fell out with them years ago (he's 38 now) after they tried to organise an arranged marriage for him. Things have been strained ever since. It's hard cos I kno my son won't have the relationship with them that he will with my mum and dad.

I misread ur comment...thought u said if u were to wed!! Wasnt being rude!!

i am! im english and the father is bangladeshi.

i cant wait to see what LO is going to look like!

i am! im english and the father is bangladeshi.

i cant wait to see what LO is going to look like!

I'm white european and my husband is bangladeshi. We are having a baby girl as well and we can't wait to see her :dance:

How exciting! :dance: x

Apologies for any typos!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back